Brisbane BHQ Crew - Round 9 24th November *POSTPONED*

yeah agreed on that, should just run a gap, but thats a skill not many ppl have sadly

Yes, as Hammo constantly laments (to excuse his poor playmaker's tactic of running sideways instead of taking on the line).

P.S. I'm not whinging...I was making an observation. Like I said, he's very quick and a good bloke. I just think if you could teach him to draw and pass, especially after making the initial line break, he'd be far more devastating.

Also....that sounded very much like Stu writing that. [icon_wink

CoxyBro said:
Yes, as Hammo constantly laments (to excuse his poor playmaker's tactic of running sideways instead of taking on the line).

LOLZIBAITS!

You know Coxy, the team know calls you Gus....see, you USED to play but now you just comment on past glories...

Hammo said:
CoxyBro said:

LOLZIBAITS!

You know Coxy, the team know calls you Gus....see, you USED to play but now you just comment on past glories...

Haha, touche! icon_smile

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.