Brisbane Broncos Essentials DVD

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Never seen It's A Wonderful Life?

That's the famous line they give at the end to the main character because he's an awesome bro who helps them out. Really appreciate the heads up and may have to feign sickness on Christmas eve...

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Ahh sweet man. Nah, never seen it. I have so much good cinema to catch up on!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I would buy it, but I've already got those games.

I want them to bring out a dvd that has the game against Titans in 2007 when Lockyer kicks that field goal. I've been trying to get a copy for bloody ages. Rugby League Films slugs people $150 for it because apparently it costs a lot of money to transfer the game onto a DVD. Load of crap that is.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
There is talk that there will be a volume two later in the year so keep your eyes peeled.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Can't wait to get this DVD I've been waiting a while for this to come out. Can't wait to watch the Baby Broncos game (2002) I've always wanted to see it and the 06 preliminary final.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
If they make another DVD, there are 3 games I want on it.

2006 Quarter Final vs Dragons - Only because I've been wanting to make a video of the Broncos run to the Grand Final and I already have the games against the Knights, Bulldogs and Storm.

Round 11, 2007 vs Knights - Broncos biggest win in history and that was one of the most dominant displays I have ever seen from any side. Plus it was the day that the media wrote that article which pissed off Bennett & Lockyer.

Round 17, 2007 vs Titans - Broncos come from behind to snatch victory in ET due to arguably the best field goal I have ever seen, and it was kicked by Lockyer.

The victory against Storm in 2009 was great also. Such determined defense.

Last edited:
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The QF is already apart of the Dragons Essentials DVD.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

I keep laughing at that video because at the end of the video when it shows a slow-mo replay of them jumping all over each other, you can see Kemp and Berrigan get smacked in the face lol.

Such a great finish to a great game. Made me choke on my hot dog when I realized what Lockyer had done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Another game I'd like to see is the game against Melbourne (think it was the first Storm game at AAMI park). We were massive outsiders and beat the Storm convincingly. Can't remember the year. It was when Henjack was coach.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Another game I'd like to see is the game against Melbourne (think it was the first Storm game at AAMI park). We were massive outsiders and beat the Storm convincingly. Can't remember the year. It was when Henjack was coach.

Round 9, 2010. I remember that game. Smith wasn't playing for Storm, but Broncos had several players out themselves. Folau had a field day with their left edge.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
I sort of remember that game. Storm had already been outed in terms of being over the cap that year so they were playing for nothing. For me that always greatly diminished that the game as being any real sort of achievement.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
One of my favourite victories in recent time.

NOBODY rated Brisbane a chance that afternoon despite the salary cap drama and despite conceding early points, the boys played brilliantly to record a victory that put the Broncos season on track.

It was one of those games that exposed who saw the glass half fully or empty - that's for sure.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • something
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  • rnabokov
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.