Brisbane Broncos tipped for giant halves shake-up

I don’t think we need to look anywhere for replacements. I’d rather promote Pearson.

Fair point. I would love to have a weapon in the air like Don just the same, but we will have to find space somewhere so Pearson for Oates is a saving to use elsewhere.

Maybe we need Moses to tame the Goates..

I'm certain there was something like that in the bible..

@Morkel plz confirm

Yeah, Morkel chapter 8, verse 12 - 15.

12. And Moses said unto himself, "yours is the pass that must blindly be thrown". 13. And throw he did. And though it was long and it was spiraling, it was not a divine pass. 14. Goates, though certainly divine, could not reach the pass, as a pass to the Heavens is a pass for the crowd. 15. And so it was. And Moses yelled at his flock. And they could do nothing but turn their back.

I wonder what it would have been like if Oates was never chucked on the wing, and just kept developing as a back rower. He'd be better than Su'a easily IMO, provided his body held up.

It wouldn't have. He had more bandages on him than Humpty Dumpty; remember the "will Corey's knees hold up til 30" threads? :(

Most of those 'experts' agreed that we didn't have a strong enough forward pack. Now they are saying they are the best young forward pack in the competition and Brisbane should win 1, if not 2, premierships in the next 5 years. You have to take what they say with a grain of salt. Before the season started many 'experts' were predicting a Cowboys v Eels GF, the only GF they'll be playing for is the wooden spoon GF.

You know those “experts” are talking out of their ass when they start saying shit like the Cowboys pack being the best of all time.

Some quality analysis from Gordie and the rest of the moronic bunch at Fox Sports.

**** it, let's go back to 2014. Who would have thought so much will have changed since then???

Griffin Coach.
Barba and Kennedy our top signings.
Jack Reed vs Copley threads over and over
Ben Hunt takes our halfback spot and is seen to be the future of Brisbane's 7 for years to come.
Hoffman our star 5/8th

How quickly did all that shit unravel??

SHHHH, we don't speak of the dark times.

You know those “experts” are talking out of their ass when they start saying shit like the Cowboys pack being the best of all time.

Some quality analysis from Gordie and the rest of the moronic bunch at Fox Sports.

It annoys me really. I'd love to sit some of them down and get their actual opinions on players, squads etc rather than their almost scripted dribble.

Unread

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • azza.79
  • Confidor
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • bert_lifts
  • heartly87
  • Johnny92
  • Redfern_1980
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Ondi
  • jarro65
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • porouian
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.