NEWS Brisbane fighting Warriors for David Fifita

Warriors are the new GC going after all our players.......if there's any truth to this story. Something tells me it's just made up crap to tie in with the other media bombshell that Warriors didn't even want any of the players of ours they already went after. Fifita was the plan all along.:rofl

Warriors are the new GC going after all our players.......if there's any truth to this story. Something tells me it's just made up crap to tie in with the other media bombshell that Warriors didn't even want any of the players of ours they already went after. Fifita was the plan all along.:rofl
Everyone should be after Fifita.

Everyone knew he was good by his staggering trajectory since debuting. But what has really impressed me lately is how he stands in tackles, sometimes with 2 or 3 defenders, and keeps seasoned NRL players, blokes 10 years older than him, at bay with one arm like he’s still playing U18’s.

I was impressed last year, but he’s getting better as this season goes on.

A totally different player to Haas, but equally as scary and freakish.

We need to sign Fifita before he goes on the open market on Nov 1.
Even if its just a short term deal until McCullough and Boyd go when he can then get full freight.
Just get him for 1yr with a further 1yr option in his favour of something like that.
If he is not tied up before Nov 1 I think we will lose him.

We need to sign Fifita before he goes on the open market on Nov 1.
Even if its just a short term deal until McCullough and Boyd go when he can then get full freight.
Just get him for 1yr with a further 1yr option in his favour of something like that.
If he is not tied up before Nov 1 I think we will lose him.
We need to sign him for three years and backload the last one.

We need to sign him for three years and backload the last one.
Yeah that would be ok but I can't see him taking unders for 2 yrs and then full money just for 1 year. The warriors will say we will give you full money for the whole 3 years.
Otherwise we could say just wait until part way into next season and then we try and move some players on (aka boyd). If we can do that we'll have a lot more room to maneuver but I think he'll want to do something before then.

Typical Courier-Mail and Badel trying to get a winning back page. Of course the Warriors are after him as well as every other club. Last week it was Parramatta and the fortnight before the Storm. Bronco bashing in another form - they can’t help themselves.

Fifita will surely stay; gets along great with the team and if they need cash they’ll just let Bird go when his contract is done!

This obviously just can’t happen the backlash would be biblical.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.