AUS FOOTBALL Brisbane Lions - AFL 2024 Premiers

*Sigh*

One last embarrassment for the Broncos before the year is over. I'm gonna try to not rain on the Lions parade, good on them, it's well deserved and a long time coming (longer than us, in fact).

I am just so deflated. They lose a Grand Final, they go back the next year and redeem it. We lose a Grand Final, we miss the finals and sack our coach. How about that for the tale of two cultures.

I will choose to simply be happy for my city, and the redemption that at least one of its flagship sporting outfits is going it proud.

Just enjoy mate, this was a special premiership.

Onya guys lap it up @Sproj @winslow_wong @broncos4life @Bucking Beads and all the other long suffering Brisbane fans.

Outside of a nervous start, they never looked headed and kept their composure through out. When the game was there to be won, they were ruthless and took the Swans well and truly out of the game.

Just a great all-round team performance.
Thanks so much mate, this has been incredible.

My heart is so full at this moment
IMG 2113

Active Now

• Galah
  • Browny
  • Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Jason Simmons
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • simplythebest
  • broncoscope
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.