AUS FOOTBALL Brisbane Lions - AFL 2024 Premiers

Star Wars No GIF

going out on top is respectable but so sad for the lions. He seems like he’s still got a lot to offer. The question now is, who can we look to get to fill the void?

going out on top is respectable but so sad for the lions. He seems like he’s still got a lot to offer. The question now is, who can we look to get to fill the void?

Well we've got four options really:
1. Go with Big O and Fort
2. Give Henry Smith the spot and see how he goes, though he is a better ruckman than forward
3. Go small and use this opening for Levi and go with four small forwards instead, problem with this is that as good as Morris looks, he isn't ready to be 1st or 2nd tall yet
4. See if we can poach an old / injured tall forward from somewhere, we would have so many tall forwards lining it up to go to us it isn't funny - I'm looking at a Tom Lynch, Levi Casboult, Darcy Fogarty, Oscar Allen or someone like that

Tom Lynch makes the most sense to me. On slightly more than a million atm but surely he takes less to walk into a team that looks set to compete for a while.

Tom Lynch makes the most sense to me. On slightly more than a million atm but surely he takes less to walk into a team that looks set to compete for a while.

At his best, he’s absolutely elite…unfortunately he’s 32 and banged up, how close to his best is he still going to be? That’s the risk I suppose.

Unread

Active Now

• Gaz
  • lynx000
  • Behold
  • bert_lifts
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • phoenix
  • Purple Pills
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • inwyn
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.