Brisbanes Feeders

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Could anyone assist by naming the clubs Brisbane(Broncos) have an arrangement with ??

I may have mis-read something recently but I gained the impression we had several clubs where we send surplus players to. It seemed as though we had four or five different ones but a bloke at work was absolutely adamant I was 'wrong'.I don't mind if I am, I was never perfect lol.

Yeah, we have a couple.

Norths Devils, Dolphins (not really, we just use a few of their players) and Central Comets at least.

edit: removed Northern Pride. [eusa_doh

briareos said:
Yeah, we have a couple.

Norths Devils, Dolphins (not really, we just use a few of their players), Northern Pride and Central Comets at least.

Aspley devils and wynum i think

The Gold Coast Titans....the arrangement is that we spank them on Friday night and their fans cry.

Norths Devils, Central Comets, Easts Tigers, Wynumm Seaguls, Redcliffe Dolphins

Thankyou !!!! I have been wrong before but not this time !!!!! Sure will be fun to shove it up this particular experts bottom

To futher back up your argument here are the teams and who the respective players are aligned to:

Redcliffe: Shane Perry, Craig Frawley, Nick Emmett, Derrick Watkins, Palmer Wapau, Nick Kenny, David Stagg.

Wynnum- Greg Eastwood, Tom Hewitt, Jason Moon, Ben Hannant, Peter Wallace, Joel Clinton, Karmichael Hunt.

Easts- Tonie Carroll, Darius Boyd, Justin Hodges, Corey Parker, Mick Ennis, Darren Lockyer, Steve Michaels.

Norths- Joel Moon, Dennan Kemp, Rod Davies, Sam Thaiday, Jacod Fauid, Reece Robinson, Ashton Sims

Comets- PJ Marsh, Dave Taylor.

Thankyou Matt...that obviously took some effort and I'm grateful to you. [eusa_clap.gi

& it's all just a big pain IMO. I know that it's great to have so many options etc., but I'm longing for the day when we just have the Broncos u20's, and ONE Qld Cup team for all of our reserves older than 20.

mick! said:
& it's all just a big pain IMO. I know that it's great to have so many options etc., but I'm longing for the day when we just have the Broncos u20's, and ONE Qld Cup team for all of our reserves older than 20.

id like to raise that a bit and see a whole NRL reserve grade!

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • porouian
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.