OPINION Broncos ‘Set to’ Win Cobbo's Signature. Badel warning.

Lol Lockyer needs to stop talking. Even if it's true, why say it publicly about the kid especially if your involved at the club. I assume a lot of these kids look up to him.

He's the Queensland selector that has to pick him in the side, he's not going to come out a month before and say he's awesome and in the team and then watch his form dip.

He's the Queensland selector that has to pick him in the side, he's not going to come out a month before and say he's awesome and in the team and then watch his form dip.
I dunno, I though it's best to be positive but not over the top.

Now he's missing from training! I am going to assume it's from a broken heart from what Lockyer said....

The coach was gone, Staggs belonged in QLD Cup with Cobbo..

Just BHQ being BHQ.
To be fair at one point we were 2W-4L having a loss to Warriors...and down by a couple of tries to the Bulldogs.

Staggs and Coates led the comp with something like 6 errors per game.

To be fair at one point we were 2W-4L having a loss to Warriors...and down by a couple of tries to the Bulldogs.

Staggs and Coates led the comp with something like 6 errors per game.
Cobbo actually still leads the comp

From James Hooper, fwiw:

The Broncos are currently under siege in terms of trying to hold the Red Hill roster together with the Roosters also recently making a major play for soon-to-be Queensland Origin winger Selwynn Cobbo.

The Chooks were super confident they had Cobbo all but over the line to join the Moore Park-based club next year but given the form the young gun winger is in his price tag continues to go up with every performance.

From James Hooper, fwiw:

I can say for fact, 1 trillion percent Roosters want him. The issue has always been long term their cap with JWH. I posted to this weeks back and my sauce is solid. They have 500k free currently and have not sorted Crighton. If JWH retires, they are able to afford Haas & Crighton.

This is a timed, deliberate and concocted play by Haas. Past half way point in the season means his wage is half paid and they are hoping the roosters pick up the rest.

I can say for fact, 1 trillion percent Roosters want him. The issue has always been long term their cap with JWH. I posted to this weeks back and my sauce is solid. They have 500k free currently and have not sorted Crighton. If JWH retires, they are able to afford Haas & Crighton.

This is a timed, deliberate and concocted play by Haas. Past half way point in the season means his wage is half paid and they are hoping the roosters pick up the rest.

Hmmm....cannot imagine Haas's influencers ever pulling something like this.

Angus is on 700+, JHW is on 700+ and they have 500 free. Yet they have 1 mil to sign Haas and keep Angus?

That doesn't add up? Who else is going?

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • Mick_Hancock
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Lurker
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.