Broncos 2010 Trials

BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Just so everybody can keep thier Calender free - The Broncos play the Raiders in a Trial at Ballymore on the 20th Feb.

There was a trial scheduled for Dolphin Oval for the 27th as well, but this is up in the air due to Melbourne's WCC commitment.

I might head out to the ballymore game, was going to give the Redcliffe one a miss this year though. i have been to it the last 2 years but for the 2009 game, i am still annoyed that i couldn't get a seat and had to stand for most of the game due to what appeared to be an oversold ground

im keen for the Ballymore trial. Will be my first trial

I went to a trial at redcliffe in 08, broncs against dolphins - awesome, got mistaken for a bronco myself (had kids coming up asking for an autograph, what was even funnier was that I was sitting next to Nick Kenny who they ignored and we shared quite the laugh)

The only problem was that some horrible old woman decided to streak across the field, and she was not a pretty sight, though the locals loved it.

However, I might go to ballymore, there is something so relaxing and exciting at the same time about trial matches

ddd said:
The only problem was that some horrible old woman decided to streak across the field, and she was not a pretty sight, though the locals loved it.

I was at that game. She was probably quality by Redcliffe standards. :P

ethos said:
ddd said:

I was at that game. She was probably quality by Redcliffe standards. :P

More the tragedy

Sounds good. I've never been to Ballymore before so this is something to look forward to.

Yeah. It's a date. Dara, we'll see you there.

BroncoMatt said:
Just so everybody can keep thier Calender free - The Broncos play the Raiders in a Trial at Ballymore on the 20th Feb.

There was a trial scheduled for Dolphin Oval for the 27th as well, but this is up in the air due to Melbourne's WCC commitment.

The trial on the 27th will now be the Broncos v The Mighty Redcliffe Dolphins

BroncoMatt said:
BroncoMatt said:

Ah good. Another clash of Aeetee vs The Biased Untoothed Redcliffe Redneck icon_thumbs_u

Jeba said:
BroncoMatt said:
BroncoMatt said:

Ah good. Another clash of Aeetee vs The Biased Untoothed Redcliffe Redneck icon_thumbs_u

Which one? There's thousands of them!!

He picked one at the Dolphins v Broncos clash of 2008. Was quite entertaining!!!

I'll be at 'em both. Will be interesting to actually see people in the crowd at Ballymore!

mick said:
I'll be at 'em both. Will be interesting to actually see people in the crowd at Ballymore!

ohhhhh it burns doesnt it QRU!

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • BooKhaki
  • Waynesaurus
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.