Broncos 2020 Squad

I reckon it'll be an improved season. Longer pre-season under Seibold. Young guys with an extra year under their belt. Regardless of his own performance, hopefully some consistent direction from Croft.

Really, the game plan shouldn't be too complex. Play with numbers up the middle and get Fifita into space out wide. Issako roam around for offloads. Hopefully not a big reliance on block plays with Isaako sweeping, haven't seen he can ball play that well. Plus, sick of seeing block plays.

Lastly, still can't figure out 2019 ... horrid at times but finished above eight teams.

I just want some depth in attack. For so long we’re always in each other’s pockets and the entire team in the same 10m zone sideline to sideline

I just want some depth in attack. For so long we’re always in each other’s pockets and the entire team in the same 10m zone sideline to sideline

Totally agree, makes me so annoyed every time I see no depth in attack.

More like 110kg warmup: 20kg big plate, 10/15kg next, 2 x5kg and 2.5kg. Bar 20 = 115
You could be right, but that first plate looks big. Am thinking 25/20/10/10/5

Actually maybe there are 2 5kg ones. Hard to tell because 5kg ones.

I think Croft and Paix would make a great long term halves combination.

Unfortunately that would leave out Dearden..

So, it begs the question.. Who’s getting released? Is it not inevitable that we lose one? Are we planning to release Croft? Or are we using him as a draw card to lure his mate Kalyn?

So, it begs the question.. Who’s getting released? Is it not inevitable that we lose one? Are we planning to release Croft? Or are we using him as a draw card to lure his mate Kalyn?
We just signed Croft for 3 years, he's not going anywhere.

In any case, it's futile to discuss now, we'll see how they all perform over the next 12-24 months before any decisions would be made. I would say that's what the club is planning to do anyway.

We gotta see how they actually go first. Paix hasn't even played a game. There have been so many hyped halves who amounted to nothing in the NRL.

Paix is being groomed for hooker. I think Milf could be the odd one out if he doesn't pick up his game.

Paix is being groomed for hooker. I think Milf could be the odd one out if he doesn't pick up his game.

Chews up the most cap so I assumed he’s going if he doesn’t live up to his salary from now on.

Turpin has plenty of years in him.. I think he’s only 23 years old.. So I’m not sure it’s so smart to groom Paix as a hooker.. He may just end up leaving to play in the halves elsewhere.

Any one of these guys would be a great buy for Titans and should be in their sights. They have already snatched Tanah Boyd.

Totally! I don't see Millionford attracting an offer unless he has an absolute stand out season. I'm aware he's brilliant at times but by the same token, so was Knik. I mean Millionford will have to become indispensable in my opinion before the club would even entertain paying him a million a year. We may end up being well serviced in all departments for a few years.

Yeah, we have enough strike players now in the forwards and backs if we get an attacking fullback we just need controlling halves who have a run every now and then and know how to use the rest of the team to put on points.

I like Turpin but don't know if he is the long term option, neither does the team judging his contract. He's a bit loose as well and Paix seems a smart footballer, playing utility for a few years won't hurt his development and he's signed long term. Need to lock up Dearden as well.

I agree with most comments on Milford though I rate him pretty high. He’s one of the few played in our team who is find so hard imagining playing for anyone else (previous stint at Canberra not included).

It was basically him, Gillo, Oates, and Glenn that make up the face of our team imo.

Would be very weird seeing him playing for someone else.

I agree with most comments on Milford though I rate him pretty high. He’s one of the few played in our team who is find so hard imagining playing for anyone else (previous stint at Canberra not included).

It was basically him, Gillo, Oates, and Glenn that make up the face of our team imo.

Would be very weird seeing him playing for someone else.
I thought that about a few different players over the years. Lazarus, Campion,Civo etc. You'll get over it !!!😉

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • Fitzy
  • westy316
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • Alec
  • armchair
  • Johnny92
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.