Broncos 4 game memberships

Tallisbull

Tallisbull

Dec 27, 2015
Hi guys,

Just have a few questions regarding the 4 game membership packages the club offers.

How do they work in regards to allocation of seats?

Me and a mate dont live in brisbane but make 3 to 4 games a year and are keen on signing up.

During the year if we are members and our other friends are not, is it still possible for us to sit together?

Any answers appreciated :)

Bring on 2016!

Andrew

It's definitely possible.

There's General Admission seats which allow you to sit anywhere in a particular allotment of aisles.

You can then just order the extra tickets whenever it suits.

It seems the 4 game memberships are the same price as buying tickets on the day.

Question though for those that know ... Can you choose any 4 games to go to or do they tell you which games your ticket allows you to go to

You can choose any 4 games.

The only thing i want to know is if my mates who dont hold a membership buy tickets beforehand can we still sit with them?

I want the membership to access the fan day the club holds.

Yes, as long as they buy tickets in the same area as you since it's General Admission.

Awesome Foursome will grant you access to the Broncos fan day.

There's a designated General Admission section for the 4 game memberships, but you can sit anywhere within that area. I believe there are tickets to the public for the same section. [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION] to confirm

You can choose any 4 games.

The only thing i want to know is if my mates who dont hold a membership buy tickets beforehand can we still sit with them?

I want the membership to access the fan day the club holds.

If they are sitting in the GA section and you buy a membership in the GA section, you can sit with them.

There's a designated General Admission section for the 4 game memberships, but you can sit anywhere within that area. I believe there are tickets to the public for the same section. [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION] to confirm

Confirmed little man

Yes, confirm all of the above.

I got one of these. What if there aren't two seats together? Non allocated seating is retarded, does it cost that much to stick a seat number on my little card?

I got one of these. What if there aren't two seats together? Non allocated seating is retarded, does it cost that much to stick a seat number on my little card?

If you get there by half time of the 20s game, you can pick your seat. We got 8 in a row in the perfect spot. The later you get, the higher up you'll need to go to grab consecutive seats.

They don't put numbers because they'll be empty for 8 of the 12 home games...

Putting a seat number on the card wouldn't allow you to attend any game that you want though, which would destroy the freedom of the membership. There's always spare seats btw, I've never had a problem and there's usually 4-5 of us that sit together. The only real drawback is that you quite often get away fans sitting in the section.

Like I said to the Broncos when the guy said they've never had a problem. "We haven't really been that great up until now..."

I thought all of Suncorp was allocated seating, didn't know there was GA there.

Putting a seat number on the card wouldn't allow you to attend any game that you want though, which would destroy the freedom of the membership. There's always spare seats btw, I've never had a problem and there's usually 4-5 of us that sit together. The only real drawback is that you quite often get away fans sitting in the section.

You have to book the tickets yeah? Allocate a seat then...

You have to book the tickets yeah? Allocate a seat then...
You don't have to book the tickets. You just rock up to whichever game you want, as long as you have games on your card.

I'll probably buy one of these this year. It's been a couple of years since I was a member, but 4 games is a lot less of a commitment than 12.

I'll probably buy one of these this year. It's been a couple of years since I was a member, but 4 games is a lot less of a commitment than 12.

Do it. I found 12 games really hard to get to consistently, but this package is great. This will be my 3rd season getting it.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Socnorb
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • john1420
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • azza.79
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.