OFFICIAL Broncos Appoint Troy Thomson as Football Operations Manager to Replace Joe McDermott

Yep because he had us trending in the right direction by the time he was sacked too.
Out of the options available I would not turn my nose up at Wayne Bennett. If you prefer Kev over Wayne, you’re entitled to that opinion.

Out of the options available I would not turn my nose up at Wayne Bennett. If you prefer Kev over Wayne, you’re entitled to that opinion.

I would prefer anyone in the coaching world over Wayne ... if for nothing else to prevent us having to go through the post Wayne Bennett curse for a third fucking time.

at this post continuing to go back to Bennett is as bad as continually chasing Bellamy knowing that he will only reject us yet again

Guys who apologised for Kev at every opportunity all of a sudden have a zero tolerance policy for coaches.

Might be time to start dusting off the old “agenda” tag

No , no he`s all aboard the good ship Maguire .
He made a statement that once Madge signed on , he was all in on backing him . I would like to believe he is a man of his word . Although he has me questioning his lotalty recently .

We got him in because the view was Kevvie underachieved with the roster, the board didn’t factor in injuries clearly
There was more to it than that. Other things noticed were slipping standards and how poor we played even when we had close to our full-strength team on the field.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Smokin' Joe
  • leish107
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mr Fourex
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dexter
  • Manofoneway
  • Maroon4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • the_next
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Ejbroncos
  • leon.bott
  • Fatboy
  • Scorchie
  • theshed
  • porouian
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.