OFFICIAL Broncos Appoint Troy Thomson as Football Operations Manager to Replace Joe McDermott

Blokes like Ezra, Latrell just need to grow the hell up and realise the opprtunity they have in life is one very few others get to experience.
Usually the only way guys like this change is if they face severe consequences, but when clubs are still throwing money at them and they get a slap on the wrist, not a whole lot changes.

You'd hope a bloke would rethink his life choices after he could have killed people, but these dickheads are so self-centered that it's likely he'll continue to be a flog.

He's not the behaviour police, walking the streets of Brisbane with a stick looking for misbehaving Broncos. He's a psychologist.

Well-being might not be on holidays, but players are on holidays and scattered throughout the world means he can't see them and be with them- they're on school holidays- you can't blame their teacher for their choices when they're away from school.

They all have his number, and he is always available, if Mam had rung him, he would have been there to help.

But grown men need to be accountable and self-aware enough to ask for help before Friday night.

He does from the U16 to the NRL and the Broncos would be worse off without him.
People forget these guys are adults.

Oh, such and such is 21. Oh he is only 22 / whatever….

They are old enough to drive. To work, to vote, to enjoy all of the privileges that being above the age of 18, affords in our country. They are also entitled to all of the privileges and wealth their role in the National Rugby League affords them.

I am sick of hearing the pathetic excuse that ‘they are only such and such’ and I am sick of the Brisbane Broncos accepting this sort of shitty behaviour off-field, especially when their on-field performance is also abysmal. It smacks of a club with zero standards either off the field or on it, because there appears to those of us watching, zero consequences for either.

These players demonstrate all the hallmarks of a bunch of entitled spoilt brats and neither club nor NRL policies or the laws of society seem to concern them.

This club has allowed itself to have the playing group dictate terms (thanks Wal) and not the other way around, for far too long.

Given we have no real performance on the field in recent times to worry about, maybe it’s beyond time the club got serious about it’s actual standards and what it will and won’t accept.

Because they look like a bunch of cucks for these entitled wankers who have achieved nothing, other than getting sacked a series of differing coaches, while the real problem is continually ignored.

Not surprisingly, the clubs at the pointy end of the competition year after year, never have these problems, or if they do, they are excised, immediately.

I wonder if that has anything to do with them consistently being at the pointy end?
🙄

They are old enough to drive. To work, to vote, to enjoy all of the privileges that being above the age of 18, affords in our country. They are also entitled to all of the privileges and wealth their role in the National Rugby League affords them.

I am sick of hearing the pathetic excuse that ‘they are only such and such’ and I am sick of the Brisbane Broncos accepting this sort of shitty behaviour off-field, especially when their on-field performance is also abysmal. It smacks of a club with zero standards either off the field or on it, because there appears to those of us watching, zero consequences for either.

These players demonstrate all the hallmarks of a bunch of entitled spoilt brats and neither club nor NRL policies or the laws of society seem to concern them.

This club has allowed itself to have the playing group dictate terms (thanks Wal) and not the other way around, for far too long.

Given we have no real performance on the field in recent times to worry about, maybe it’s beyond time the club got serious about it’s actual standards and what it will and won’t accept.

Because they look like a bunch of cucks for these entitled wankers who have achieved nothing, other than getting sacked a series of differing coaches, while the real problem is continually ignored.

Not surprisingly, the clubs at the pointy end of the competition year after year, never have these problems, or if they do, they are excised, immediately.

I wonder if that has anything to do with them consistently being at the pointy end?
🙄
Spot on mate, great post! Brisbane and Souths, to name just 2, would do well to follow this advice.

Honestly, some of these players are like puppies and trying to toilet train them when you first bring them home. Allow them to keep shitting on the living room floor with no consequences, and they will just continue to keep on doing it.

Adam walsh job title:
WELLBEING and education manager

Observation of players:
Obviously well-being is an issue. They also seem to make stupid decisions.

1910:
It's their fault, they're adults (because I know him and like him)

Not once was their a mention of the players/idiots being absolved of their responsibilities or actions. They are idiots for the decisions they have made.
It also isnt adam walsh's fault, not once did i say tjat as well. But his position should be under question if off field actions are not improving, tbh it appears to be getting worse.

The original point was derailed bcos it didn't suit someones bias towards the person.

If there is a section of a business underperforming (eg players wellbeing) for years than the manager of that section (adam walsh) should come under question despite the staff he has to work with (idiot players)

Mam is going to play the mental illness card

His manager has come out & said he is struggling blah blah blah.

Mam is going to play the mental illness card

His manager has come out & said he is struggling blah blah blah.
Seriously... if that's the best he's got then he might need a new manager... although he did snag him a massive deal after his 2023

🙄
Not entirely true. Panthers had the May brothers and still managed to be winners. They were forced by the nrl to rid themselves of them too. It wasn’t the panthers decision to got rid of them.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Spooky1013
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Lazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.