OPINION Broncos are making the 8

We can squeeze up to 10th on a good run. 0.005% chance of making the 8.

We can squeeze up to 10th on a good run. 0.005% chance of making the 8.
Images 3

I did the ladder predictor. Even with me only putting two losses down for the reminder of the season we don’t make the 8.

We can only lose one game or we won’t make it.
Im predicting between 10th - 13th we will end up. We are just to jncomsistent and if I’ve learnt something over the last two years it’s the broncos back a win up by playing horribly the next two or three weeks

I did the ladder predictor. Even with me only putting two losses down for the reminder of the season we don’t make the 8.

Im predicting between 10th - 13th we will end up. We are just to jncomsistent and if I’ve learnt something over the last two years it’s the broncos back a win up by playing horribly the next two or three weeks
Who are you to doubt Santa?

Images 4

How many times did you have to alter the result of other games to get this to work?

Honestly, none. Kept the same predictions that I had the first time. By some miracle we are still in the 8.

Panthers this week. Lube up mate.
Excluding Melbourne, we seem to do better against the teams we should have no chance against... so you never know.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.