OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

10 games remaining ... we win 4 and we beat last years win tally.

of course we'll win many more than 4

10 games remaining ... we win 4 and we beat last years win tally.

of course we'll win many more than 4
Although we all know what happened last year... Although it just feels so much more different in 2023.

Round 14 (2023)
Ladder: 1st - 3rd
Wins: 10
Losses: 4
P+/-: 89

Round 14 (2022)
Ladder: 4th
Wins: 9
Losses: 4
P+/-: 69

We're primed. More mature and seasoned team now.

You are forgetting the Final Boss.

If we have any hope of minor premiership, we can at max only afford to drop 2 games in the last 10. The bye 2 weeks before finals will be needed badly.

R15 - Knights - should win
R16 - Bye
R17 - Tits - should win
R18 - Phins - maybe win (I can see the old master winning one back this season)
R19 - Bye
R20 - Dogs - should win
R21 - Rabbitohs in Sydney - probably L
R22 - Rorters - should win
R23 - Cowgirls - should win
R24 - Eels at suncorp - 50/50
R25 - Bye
R26 - Storm at suncorp - not looking forward to this one.

Who cares about the minor premiership though? We are in a spot where we can and should strategically rest guys. We can win this whole thing, we should plan accordingly.

Who cares about the minor premiership though? We are in a spot where we can and should strategically rest guys. We can win this whole thing, we should plan accordingly.
Top 2 would be nice though.

At this point it's us, Souths and Penrith IMO. Maybe Melbourne if they get a hefty dose of luck, and I'd probably throw the Raiders in there too the way they're playing. I think we will fall short under the pressure tbh but we'll see. Plenty of Origin level players in there now will put us in good stead.

R15 - Knights - should win
R16 - Bye
R17 - Tits - should win
R18 - Phins - maybe win (I can see the old master winning one back this season)
R19 - Bye
R20 - Dogs - should win
R21 - Rabbitohs in Sydney - probably L
R22 - Rorters - should win
R23 - Cowgirls - should win
R24 - Eels at suncorp - 50/50
R25 - Bye
R26 - Storm at suncorp - not looking forward to this one.
Not too shabby. But, if we win then all (and Penrith drop a few):

Screenshot 20230604 092842 Chrome

At this point it's us, Souths and Penrith IMO. Maybe Melbourne if they get a hefty dose of luck, and I'd probably throw the Raiders in there too the way they're playing. I think we will fall short under the pressure tbh but we'll see. Plenty of Origin level players in there now will put us in good stead.

Given how compact the ladder is, I wouldn’t write off the Eels either.

They are a side that usually times their runs well and given they’re only 3 wins outside of the top 4, they could quite easily jump up the ladder in the run home to the finals. If they’re playing finals, they are a side that’s shown they are not to be taken lightly.

They are a side that usually times their runs well and given they’re only 3 wins outside of the top 4, they could quite easily jump up the ladder in the run home to the finals. If they’re playing finals, they are a side that’s shown they are not to be taken lightly.
I would now, with brown in the shitter

Excellent +/- as well.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Mr Fourex
  • MrMoore
  • Jazza
  • Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • The True King
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.