OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
If Billy won Dally M Hooker of the year, I'm not sure there would be too many meltdowns tbh. Lots of "I told you so" though.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Few people really need a reality check. Some fantasies are just too wild. I’m sure Kev sees it happening though.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Ffs are people really that uptight that they couldn't tell I was not being serious. Time for some bhq respite for some I reckon

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
If Billy won Dally M Hooker of the year, I'm not sure there would be too many meltdowns tbh. Lots of "I told you so" though.
Also doubtful as nobody has actually said he's any good. A good option, sure. But nobody has said anything close to him being a top line hooker or the future of the Broncos.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Also doubtful as nobody has actually said he's any good. A good option, sure. But nobody has said anything close to him being a top line hooker or the future of the Broncos.
Ummm...

Screenshot 20221215 220129 Chrome

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I see your game, Santa. If you create one of these threads every year without fail, eventually you'll be right and will farm the clout.

I see you.

I See You Look GIF by NBA

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xarr
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • Gaz
  • Allo
  • bazza
  • Sproj
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mick_Hancock
  • winslow_wong
  • Big Del
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.