OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

If Billy won Dally M Hooker of the year, I'm not sure there would be too many meltdowns tbh. Lots of "I told you so" though.

Few people really need a reality check. Some fantasies are just too wild. I’m sure Kev sees it happening though.

Ffs are people really that uptight that they couldn't tell I was not being serious. Time for some bhq respite for some I reckon

If Billy won Dally M Hooker of the year, I'm not sure there would be too many meltdowns tbh. Lots of "I told you so" though.
Also doubtful as nobody has actually said he's any good. A good option, sure. But nobody has said anything close to him being a top line hooker or the future of the Broncos.

Also doubtful as nobody has actually said he's any good. A good option, sure. But nobody has said anything close to him being a top line hooker or the future of the Broncos.
Ummm...

Screenshot 20221215 220129 Chrome

I see your game, Santa. If you create one of these threads every year without fail, eventually you'll be right and will farm the clout.

I see you.

I See You Look GIF by NBA

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.