NEWS Broncos coach Anthony Seibold reaches out to club's former stars

“It’s not about egos or personalities. All the old boys care about is the club. There is nothing personal at all.

I don't believe Chris Johns when he says this ... their view was entirely about egos and it was definitely personal ... they were upset that their mate didn't get the job, whether he was the best person for it or not.

Last edited:
I wonder if Walters is one of the old boys he intends to engage with.

I don't believe Chris Johns when he say this ... their view was entirely about egos and it was definitely personal ... they were upset that their mate didn't get the job, whether he was the best person for it or not.
They’re shallow water men in this instance. A Premiership will change their tune.

Last edited:
Every old boy has an opinion and I'm sure they all have their thoughts on who should be coach and what needs to be fixed to make the Broncs NRL champs again. The truth is, they all need to drop their opinions and back the new regime 100%. At least until they're allowed to show us what they've got over the next two to three seasons. If after this period things are looking ordinary then they need to speak up. But for now - Back the Broncos means just that. Back the whole club.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.