Votes: 62 66.0%
  • No

Votes: 32 34.0%

• Total voters
NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Reviewing how terrible the broncos have been in recent weeks, and the soft run that the raiders have into the finals, it is a very real possibility that we miss the 8.

Had you said we would finish 9th at the beginning of the year I would have been OK with it, but given only a few weeks ago we were battling for top 4 and now struggling to remain in the 8, it is a disappointment.

We're a pretty good chance of missing it.

This stupid thread is stupid. Obviously as we're winning the premiership this year, we are going to make the 8.

We can just never beat Melbourne. Especially at home.

Kev was desperate to have Niu and Turpin in the side for "reasons", fucked around and found out. We have not been the same since he started messing with the starting side. It wasn't necessary, it was stupid and he deserves something like 90% of the blame for our current predicament.

Kev was desperate to have Niu and Turpin in the side for "reasons", fucked around and found out. We have not been the same since he started messing with the starting side. It wasn't necessary, it was stupid and he deserves something like 90% of the blame for our current predicament.
Martin and paix were both injured if you remember. Martin returned for 1 game in qcup before coming back into the side

Martin and paix were both injured if you remember. Martin returned for 1 game in qcup before coming back into the side

I would have had Cobbo playing fullback before having Niu in this side. He is trash.

Yep only chance we have is if the raiders drop a game from nowhere... like they almost did last week.

**** we'll probably lose against dragons because it's down in Sydney and they've got nothing but Mad Monday to play for.

These ***** just don't turn up when it's required... losses to Wests and Warriors have sealed our season

If we dont make the 8 i think he may leave as he himself has said its the minimum for the club.

If we dont make the 8 i think he may leave as he himself has said its the minimum for the club.
Don’t see it happening lol. Even less coaching options now than the last few years

Back to being the laughing stock of the NRL. I honestly don’t think the guys care about the jersey. They still get their half a mil a year or more win, lose or draw and they aren’t the ones spending their hard earned to each performances like that week in week out. Nobody in that team has the mental fortitude to stick it out when times get tough. It’s always the soft option and has been like that pretty much since Lockyer retired. We need real change and guys like Riki and staggs are more worried about their Instagram pages then their performances on the field.

Its a sad day to be a broncos fan.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Old Mate
  • rj9
  • Bish
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.