NEWS Broncos hail Aidan Sezer to solve playmaking woes in 2020

I think Sezer makes more sense than croft. Croft is looking to start his career but we need an older head who can give Dearden some guidance. Sign Sezer for 2 years. He's solid and a decent organiser and kicker. Milf back to 6, maybe bird to fullback. Let Dearden grow, mature and learn from Sezer then shed Sezer and insert Dearden. Croft hasn't done any organisation. He's been alongside the puppet master Smith.

I think Sezer makes more sense than croft. Croft is looking to start his career but we need an older head who can give Dearden some guidance. Sign Sezer for 2 years. He's solid and a decent organiser and kicker. Milf back to 6, maybe bird to fullback. Let Dearden grow, mature and learn from Sezer then shed Sezer and insert Dearden. Croft hasn't done any organisation. He's been alongside the puppet master Smith.

Sezer isn't a guy we need in that role.

Sezer isn't a guy we need in that role.
I might be really naive but we have had a future immortal play in the halves, one who helped mentor thurston and cronk at origin level. Surely locky would serve the club better as a halves coach, than the role he is in now.

I might be really naive but we have had a future immortal play in the halves, one who helped mentor thurston and cronk at origin level. Surely locky would serve the club better as a halves coach, than the role he is in now.
I'd be happy if he showed them how to put boot to ball into the corners.

I'd be happy if he showed them how to put boot to ball into the corners.
If only we had the greatest halfback in the history of the game as trainer.

Watching sezer's last couple matches, i do have to say i have been underwhelmed. I thought i remembered him having a good kicking game but noted that wighton was doing most of the kicking.

There’s a reason the raiders are happy to lose Sezer, and for those saying Smith is the puppeteer and Croft does nothing, is it not the same with Hodgson and Sezer?

He had the chance to be the experienced head in the halves and take the bull by the horns while Cronk was off, and he didn't. If anything he was largely a passenger all night.

Not the answer for us, I'm afraid.

Yeah, was very quite and Wighton did most of the work.

I’m sitting at the airport in Sydney hungover af! Sezer 100% does not come as advertised. No thanks

I'm with the rest, I never thought he was the answer for us and the last couple of games have firmed my opinion on that. But neither is Chad fucking Townsend either, whoever has been suggesting that give yourself three swift uppercuts.

Active Now

• BroncosMan
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • kiwibronco
  • Rambstien
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.