Broncos have new jerseys??

S

smiley

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
What's your team have since removed the picture from the website.

B

Beale

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2008
This would be mad.............

broncos7.jpg

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
im trying to type something but um.. Wow?

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Beale said:
This would be mad.............

broncos7.jpg

wow the white lines make it 100x better. quick, send it to the broncos as a suggestion. even if they just changed that it would look more interesting.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
that looks hot, thats exactly what i was thinking when i mentioned adding white lines. would buy in a heartbeat.

B

Beale

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2008
does anybody have a contact to send that to the broncos?

obviously they won't use it, but it would be nice for them to know what the fans like and would buy.....

it took me 10 minutes to put together...

I reckon the 'WOW' sponsorship looks bloody awesome with the maroon backing, it suits the jersey and would attract more people to notice the company rather than just thinking 'wow thats an ugly company'

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
hmmm maybe try and hand deliver it to bruno on monday.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
You might want to fix it up a bit if you plan on sending it in.

Besides, i hate to be negative, but chances are that they'd chuck it in the bin.

Nike would have certain templates they use and then the Broncos would agree to one. So in reality, it's Nike that design the jersey, not the Broncos.

B

Beale

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2008
Yeah I understand that entirely, I don't expect anything at all, just want to see if people agree with me about the white lines...it feels broncos to me.

I think a lot of supporters know we have gone downhill with our jerseys over the past 10 years.

Really need to get back to the 90's feel & I reckon 3-4 white stripes makes the jersey so much better.

S

Scumbag

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Beale said:
Yeah I understand that entirely, I don't expect anything at all, just want to see if people agree with me about the white lines...it feels broncos to me.

I think a lot of supporters know we have gone downhill with our jerseys over the past 10 years.

Really need to get back to the 90's feel & I reckon 3-4 white stripes makes the jersey so much better.

+ as many as you want. icon_thumbs_u

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I think it just looks like stripes for the sake of stripes.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Channel 9 says the Broncos 2010 will be shown "officially" tomorrow.

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
why is the front purple? I am hoping that is only a lighting issue.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • lynx000
  • peter09
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.