Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Probaly just the flash being reflected.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The white box around the wow logo is SO FUCKING SHIT! Seriously who the **** designs these jerseys? How fucking hard is it to make a jersey look good? A handful of randoms on the internet have made better looking jersey designs in photoshop in half an hour than whoever designed that turd.

I wish NRMA were our major sponsor so at least we wouldn't have a logo that looks like it was drawn by Michael J Fox having a seizure.

G

guppy

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I've been lecturing anyone that looks at me for years now that sponsors on jerseys should be integrated into the design/colours to be effective.

Why would you want people to hate your logo or brand?

All you need to do is look at the Premier League shirts for inspiration. They do it really well.
The WOW logo is only second to the Tigers' Herbal World as "Worst Ever Sponsor on a Jersey".
I mean, even having Siemen on your jersey would be better than this...

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
After 2006 i had Siemen on my jersey and i refused to wear it in public.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah **** WOW for ruining our jersey. From now on I'll be doing all my shopping at JB Hi-Fi! :P

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
draggx said:
After 2006 i had Siemen on my jersey and i refused to wear it in public.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Maybe that's why Mason thought he'd go well at the Roosters? The thought of having Siemen all over his jersey appealed to him?

Pity for him they switched to Samsung...

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I don't like it. The maroon part on the front is just wrong, doesn't quite fit in. It's been marooned by the yellow.

Might see if I can find last seasons jersey on the cheap.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Fozz said:
I don't like it. The maroon part on the front is just wrong, doesn't quite fit in. It's been marooned by the yellow.

Might see if I can find last seasons jersey on the cheap.

Check A Mart All Sports. They usually have sales on previous season's jerseys in February for about $80. I know I got a 2007 jersey last year for that.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Titans have a new jersey? In their 3rd season?

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Why yes they do Cocksee.

Home:

showimageb.jpg

Away:

showimage2.jpg

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The away jersey is pretty gay. But the home one does look 100 times better than a) their original jersey and b) the new Broncos jersey. It'd be 1000 times better if it didn't have the gay white box around the Jetstar logo.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
first time ive noticed Adidas. I always figured Nike made them all.

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah pretty similar to the shit WOW logo on the Broncs one, I don't mind the away jersey.. it's alright I guess... Are the broncos sticking with Blue and White for their away jersey?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Bannermania said:
Yeah pretty similar to the shit WOW logo on the Broncs one, I don't mind the away jersey.. it's alright I guess... Are the broncos sticking with Blue and White for their away jersey?

Yep. No change to the away jersey as far as I know.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Organix
  • Aldo
  • john1420
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • levikaden
  • The Strapper
  • Tim K
  • RolledOates
  • mrslong
  • Mr Fourex
  • sooticus
  • Dexter
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.