Broncos help in storm cleanup.

Webcke said:
Beads6 said:
Everytime the News is on the SES is praised what junk a smoking mate?? The reason the broncos got on the paper is because they are highly paid footballers who never do any real hard work. The papers thought shit beater take a photo of this it will last longer..
Never do hard work? Beating your body up almost everyday of the week is a lot harder then a lot of jobs. People don't give footy players credit for what they do, this aint under 12s footy guys.

I know what your saying but I know which job I'd rather have don't you??

Beads6 said:
Webcke said:
Beads6 said:
Everytime the News is on the SES is praised what junk a smoking mate?? The reason the broncos got on the paper is because they are highly paid footballers who never do any real hard work. The papers thought shit beater take a photo of this it will last longer..
Never do hard work? Beating your body up almost everyday of the week is a lot harder then a lot of jobs. People don't give footy players credit for what they do, this aint under 12s footy guys.

TBH, I'd rather my jobs (despite the long hours) than being a professional footy player.

mick! said:
Beads6 said:
Webcke said:
Beads6 said:

TBH, I'd rather my jobs (despite the long hours) than being a professional footy player.

Id take the massive pay packets and all the bitches i can fit in my house over my job anyday lol

Yeah, you might get Courtney running back to you too :P

Low blow?

QUEENSLANDER said:
mick! said:
Beads6 said:
Webcke said:
Beads6 said:

Id take the massive pay packets and all the bitches i can fit in my toilet over my job anyday lol

Fixed it [icon_razz1

Think about it though, they have a bludge job lol. Play a few days week, get huge money, get paid to keep fit and have an awesome body. I'd still take my job at BILO though.... [icon_shady

Josie and the Pussyscats

Active Now

• MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.