Broncos Highlight Video 2013...

I can't believe there are almost 20 minutes of highlights this season!

Great work, Brett, thank you! So well put together.

When our back rowers get good ball ...
Hodges
Hoffman to me plays seriously well at centre as as wing
Reed's "flying try" was superb

If only. But then maybe with Hunt at 7 ...

Once again Brett, great effort ! Bit of pumping music in the beginning, very pro ! I realise putting this sort of thing together takes time and I appreciate the hours invested. Reaffirms my belief that the Broncos have the talent. Thought Wally put in a fair bit too, always a trier.

Geez our fullback plays a great link game in most of those tries. Some fantastic last passes.

I'm not sure who it is because it can't be Corey Norman, according to the experts, he never passes the ball

apparently. :001_rolleyes:

Geez our fullback plays a great link game in most of those tries. Some fantastic last passes.

I'm not sure who it is because it can't be Corey Norman, according to the experts, he never passes the ball

That's cos it's a highlights reel, so it shows off the few times he does do a good pass.

Unfortunately a highlights reel doesn't feature the awful defence, the countless over laps he kills by running the ball like a fucking prop into a tackle, the medium paced jog he calls a kick return, the general lack of interest he seems to have most the time etc etc

Wallace plays a bigger role than Norman in that video, being involved in most tries. In fact, he was probably the most involved player in those highlights! Do you get where I'm going with this? :001_rolleyes:

Wallace plays a bigger role than Norman in that video, being involved in most tries. In fact, he was probably the most involved player in those highlights! Do you get where I'm going with this? :001_rolleyes:

Let's not .....somebody will get hurt.:winky:

When I was going through all the games today, some of the plays Corey Norman came up with were very, very poor. His positioning at Fullback was terrible at times and he lacks the pace of a Fullback too.

Most of Wallace-the-Good came from depth and running support, which is the only way he avoids the Broncos Curse of standing too flat.

Wallace struggles when he has little room or space ... but then, so do most, although Hunt seems to be doing rather well so far, possibly because he seems to be on the move, looking to be where the ball is, unlike Wallace

Last edited:
Watching the highlights, Hoffman could end up top try scorer next year again if we stick him at left wing (or possibly centre).

Hoffman and Kahu/Copley on the wings would be terrific. Kahu hasn't been particularly impressive, but he's still a huge step up from Maranta.

Wallace plays a bigger role than Norman in that video, being involved in most tries. In fact, he was probably the most involved player in those highlights! Do you get where I'm going with this?

I do.

You are thinking Brett is a Wallace fan or Brett is Wallace. :tongue_smilie:

Wall-P_Crop_zps79503b69.jpg

<< I too mock the opinions of others sarcastically >>

Two peas in a pod!

can you edit the last pass of that maranta **** up so it looks like another player scores in the corner?

Ding ding ding.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • kman
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Lostboy
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Bish
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.