Broncos Indigenous Dream Team

Can anyone speak for Domic as a player?

I know him better for his off-field work, namely his art and how it's been used on head-gear and jerseys. I never got a chance to watch him play, all I remember is a story Wayne shared in one of his books. He went to this junior carnival to see this prospect everybody was talking up (Domic) and ended up signing Wendell Sailor.

I'm not sure if I'm confusing it with the Tallis' story, but from memory Dell approached Wayne and started to talk himself up which stuck with Wayne. I remember the Tallis story where a young Gorden Tallis said they had the wrong brother on the books (Wally Tallis) but I'm pretty sure Dell was brash as well.

Anyways Domic as a player, I've always imagined him as a skillful player in the mould of a Darren Smith who could cover backrow and centre if need be. Close to the mark or?

Bloody solid player Pete and close to a Darren Smith style without the class. Nuggetty toiler but ended up as a journeyman but a decent pro career nonetheless.

It is difficult to remember those sub 10 game broncos players from a good way back. One indigenous player I used to love to watch in reserve grade and eeked out some top grade was Butch Fatnowna from very early 90s. Electric full back and amazing Athlete but had O'neill and other handy backs in front of him. Man he could play.

Had to get Wapau and Lacey in, just had to!

Team Picker share 962 indigenous

My team would be
Shearer
Sailor
Renouf
Hodges
Yow Yeh
Mundine
Prince
Backo
Marsh
Webb
Thaiday
Tallis
McKenna

I just won the runner up prize.

I get a double pass to the diamond lounge below to see the players in the sheds and meet some of the Indigenous legends of the club.

You fucking ripper.

I'm taking every Broncos merchandise I own to get it signed.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.