Broncos Indigenous Dream Team

Gotta piss Mundine off........gotta be someone else other than that fuckhead. Surely.

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Wendell Sailor
3. Justin Hodges
4. Steve Renouf
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Anthony Mundine
7. Brett Seymour
8. Carl Webb
9. PJ Marsh
10. Sam Backo
11. Gorden Tallis (c)
12. Tom Learoyd Lahrs
13. Sam Thaiday

I tried to base it more on achievement at the club and in their respective positions. Prince never played well at the Broncos, Seymour at least helped earn the Broncos a Top 4 finish and was a part of the 06 campaign. Hoffman was Player of the Year, he's an easy pick at fullback. The only players I had to compromise on were Marsh (who represented Queensland during his stint) and Learoyd who was the best of that particular bunch.

This was exactly my team, except I went with Prince over Seymour.

Seymour absolutely deserves if we're basing it on how each player performed for the Broncos, but I was never a big fan of Seymour haha, and I've always liked Princey!

IndigenousDreamTeam

Carl Webb really squeezing one out there.

He takes after you mate, he was a fantastic player, just not necessarily at the Broncos.

It was such a shame. I loved Shearer, loved watching him play but he was never able to kick on at the Broncos.

Tom Learoyd-Lahrs played 10 games as a bronco, how can he be even considered

Tom Learoyd-Lahrs played 10 games as a bronco, how can he be even considered

Because he is Indigenous and he played for the Broncos.

Some of the players on there barely played any games for the Broncos. I think Paul Iles only played a single game. But despite playing hardly any games, they still played for the Broncos.

Any person who doesn't name Ian Lacey and Palmer Wapau in their team needs to be led out the back and shot

1. Shearer
2. Sailor
3. Renouf
4. Hodges
5. Kilroy
6. Mundine
7. Prince
8. Backo
9. Marsh
10. Thaiday
11. Tallis
12. Webb
13. Domic

This is Hodges' team, for anyone curious.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • Spoon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Maddy
  • Socnorb
  • mrslong
  • Skathen
  • Spooky1013
  • Jedhead
  • cento
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 53 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.