Broncos Junior Development

i know this is a bit off track but i would suggest to keep an eye out on the following kids coming through.

eddie blacker - he is already on the radar but all reports are he is going enormous.
ethan bullemoor - nudgee boy who reminds me of carrigan quite a bit.
zak mcguire - yep mooses younger brother. total different body shape but plays 9. had a really bad injury at the schoolboy carnival last year but he is a smokey for mine. not sure if he is signed or not but def worth keeping an eye on if he recovers fully from his injury.

i know this is a bit off track but i would suggest to keep an eye out on the following kids coming through.

eddie blacker - he is already on the radar but all reports are he is going enormous.
zak mcguire - yep mooses younger brother. total different body shape but plays 9. had a really bad injury at the schoolboy carnival last year but he is a smokey for mine. not sure if he is signed or not but def worth keeping an eye on if he recovers fully from his injury.

Any backs to look out for?

Any exciting outside backs coming through mate ?

This is a side based on Qlders in other sides we should have got and players we've lost and in Inglis's case pure incompetence.

1. Slater
2. Holmes
3. Inglis
4. Folau
5. Winterstein
6. Norman
7. Taylor
8. Wallace
9. Smith
10. Napa
11. Papalii
12. Teo
13. Arrow

14. JNik
15. Ese'ese
16. Kaufusi
17. Taylor

I mean obviously you can't keep them all but there is a lot of talent there (and some not included) that our scouts either missed, overlooked or we lost to accommodate players being bought in.
Didn't we sign Teo from the Tigers?

And Wallace from Gold Coast, winterstein from roosters it’s not the best list most weren’t in broncos system or dominant scouting area

That post is quite old now but even so, I think you both may have missed the point outlined in the very first sentence in the post.

The first point was players we should have got but most teams could say the same thing by rights cowboys should have got Holmes as well and they had kaufusi. Or if we got papalli the raiders would be saying they should have got him coming from Logan.

It is funny we think we should have the best Queenslanders in our side because that’s what we have always had

Yea Zak is ok but Jake Simpkin from Toowoomba looks more likley in my opinion

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Swordfish
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Big Del
  • LGH
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manifesto
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Ras
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Socnorb
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.