Broncos link with Souths-Logan

I don't know where Lote played as a junior but he went to school at Sunnybank in Brisbane, don't know why he would have travelled all the way from Login to get there.
It's really not that far... I went to school at Sunnybank High (same class as Daniel Vidot FWIW) and I lived in Logan.

It's really not that far... I went to school at Sunnybank High (same class as Daniel Vidot FWIW) and I lived in Logan.

Sure it's not an impossible journey from Logan to Sunnybank but I can't for the life of me work out why it would be worth the effort. It'd be like travelling from Sunnybank to go to Woodridge High.

I travelled from Warner to go to school in Chermside. Maybe his parents moved, like mine.

Sure it's not an impossible journey from Logan to Sunnybank but I can't for the life of me work out why it would be worth the effort. It'd be like travelling from Sunnybank to go to Woodridge High.
As I said, it's not the effort you make it out to be, I went to Woodridge high for all of 3 days before I told my parents there's no way I'd continue there, so I went to Sunnybank high for the entirety of my high school years, the 20 minute drive is not a hassle at all if you enjoy where you're at, I loved going to Sunnybank High! Sure as hell beats a 5 minute drive to a school you don't enjoy. I did live a lot closer for two of the five years I was at school though.

Last edited:
Pffft Sunnybank. K.G.S.H.S represent!!!

I don't even know what that stands for, lol.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Yellowfella
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.