Broncos membership: what happened to benefits?

In terms of the membership packs, they've never been free. The cost was always part of the membership. People started complaining about the price of membership, so splitting the merch out into a separate fee keeps the actual membership at a lower base and if people want the merch then they can pay for it.

I always thought it was a bit wasteful anyway, if you've been a member for 20 years and you've got 20 hats... what are you really doing with them?

I'd only start complaining about the club being money hungry if they start charging for things that used to be free and really should be part of the experience. I'm not sure if that has happened yet though.
That makes sense... but give me 20 broncos stubbie coolers, key rings and fridge magnets and I might be able to find homes for them though.

Maybe chuck some pick up to 2-3 and more expensive stuff has a top up on it but also a discount.

Stubbie cooler, key rings, etc. free... hat +$10, etc.

If I could get my season ticket and then a new jersey for $80 as part of it I probably wouldnt still be wearing my Wow jersey...

In terms of the membership packs, they've never been free. The cost was always part of the membership. People started complaining about the price of membership, so splitting the merch out into a separate fee keeps the actual membership at a lower base and if people want the merch then they can pay for it.

I always thought it was a bit wasteful anyway, if you've been a member for 20 years and you've got 20 hats... what are you really doing with them?

I'd only start complaining about the club being money hungry if they start charging for things that used to be free and really should be part of the experience. I'm not sure if that has happened yet though.

This. I'm glad I don't need to pay for that overpriced junk. I thought in the past 5 odd years they stopped giving even the kit manufacturer branded hat for just a cheap Lowes like one anyway.

I stumble upon Broncos keyrings from time to time that I'll never use too.

Absolutely correct. There is no excuse that we aren't as dominant as Roosters, Storm or Penrith but we are mismanaged.
I canceled my membership when Darius Boyd was the captain and said not until everything gets turned around will I come back. Thought about it in the off season last year but didn't have the time to 100% commit again

Glad i didn't... Will ALWAYS support the Broncos, but when money is so hard to earn I'm not just giving it to prop up the salaries of a bunch of board members

I canceled my membership when Darius Boyd was the captain and said not until everything gets turned around will I come back. Thought about it in the off season last year but didn't have the time to 100% commit again

Glad i didn't... Will ALWAYS support the Broncos, but when money is so hard to earn I'm not just giving it to prop up the salaries of a bunch of board members

This is the issue for me. Make a membership have some value, show your fans they mean something to you, the Broncos PR team has been terrible for years.

Did you mean - bored members?

For home games they should bring back the members ambassador line, where a bunch of members were selected each game to wear those yellow blazer's and go down onto the field and cheer the team on as they ran out the tunnel. I only got to do it once, but it was pretty cool.

Just do what i do, get to know some people at the Broncos and get free tickets.

Hmmm...."get to know"

gay wink GIF

Unread

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • theshed
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.