NEWS Broncos need a feelings coach

There is no connection, Broncos went in a different direction last year. I mentioned Phil a few weeks ago in relation to him moving on when that article was posted about the sports psychologist on the NRL site and how the Broncos could move forward.

As I said above, his resume shows he is working with the Bunnies. Maybe there's a connection between him and Bennett

His resume says: "He was mental skills coach with the Brisbane Lions AFL team from 1994 until 2008 and sports psychologist with the Brisbane Broncos NRL team from 1993 for 15 years, and resumed working with them in 2017 and 2018."

Last edited:
As I said above, his resume shows he is working with the Bunnies. Maybe there's a connection between him and Bennett

His resume says: "He was mental skills coach with the Brisbane Lions AFL team from 1994 until 2008 and sports psychologist with the Brisbane Broncos NRL team from 1993 for 15 years, and resumed working with them in 2017 and 2018."

Yeah Matthews, Buck and Bennett swear by him, he sits behind Bennett all the time in the box. I said about his connection to Bennett in that other thread.

Last edited:
Sometimes, you need to get it right.

Cart before the horse

There is no connection, Broncos went in a different direction last year. I mentioned Phil a few weeks ago in relation to him moving on when that article was posted about the sports psychologist on the NRL site and how the Broncos could move forward.
Sorry, I got fooled by the headline at the time, and posted it without reading it properly. Sometimes I do that just to give the board something to read on a slow news day. Lot on my plate yesterday. Apologies.

I guarantee I will stuff up again, so thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
Yeah Matthews, Buck and Bennett swear by him, he sits behind Bennett all the time in the box. I said about his connection to Bennett in that other thread.
What would they know?

Sorry is this a Caligula thing where the horse (Buck) is treated like a human?

Caligula? Maybe this is more appropriate for us:

Last edited:
So we need Kirk Van Houten then
Quick somebody get him on the phone or get his tape out of the car

So we need Kirk Van Houten then
Quick somebody get him on the phone or get his tape out of the car
I dunno mate his a pretty big wheel down at the cracker factory. Might take a lot to lure him away.

Last edited:
Brisbane's been given some tips from well known sports shrink Dr Phil Jauncey, who's worked with them before, as well as with other teams including the current world Test Cricket and Twenty20 champions, Australia:

“The first thing is you don‘t use that word (resilience). Resilience is an emotion and a feeling. You cannot control emotions or your feelings but you can control your actions. When you say someone is resilient what you mean is that when things are wrong they stick to their Plan A. They keep doing what they have to do."

Pies after the game last night - “It is probably the most resilient we have been defensively,” Seibold said.

are we sure this **** went to Harvard?

Pies after the game last night - “It is probably the most resilient we have been defensively,” Seibold said.

are we sure this **** went to Harvard?
PIES SCHOOL

We hire someone to give advice, one of the tips is don’t say resilient. Get beaten by 18 and say our defence was resilient not a week after the advice.

**** me dead the bloke is a disease

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Robboi_321
  • Wild Horse
  • bb_gun
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • Morepudding
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.