Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Going to be a busy year.

This is a general thread for all signing news and speculation.

Heard a good rumour? Somebody off-contract that the Broncos should be looking to sign? Talk about it here.

There was a rumour that I was being offered a chance to train with the team as Bennett say my limitless potential. But sadly I took an arrow to the knee.

Yeah I was considered the next Grant Rix by Bennett till I dislocated my shoulder, was never the same again, shame what could have been.

I thought I was a chance as well, until Wayne told me I'm too much of a Darryl Brohman... anno 2014.

I somehow felt the club didn't support me through this however, sure the 500k a season, Guaranteed position in the 17 and patience shown during the ordeal sounds good, but when I told them they let me down despite ensuring the best recovery process they could offer by letting me get injured by having a clause in my contract I must actually play these games they said it's always a risk when you do, what a joke! Now I'm at the Sharks where performance on the field and self responsibility is optional.

Last edited:
So what did 1910 mean by keep reading the papers? Hmmm

Why didn't WB bring Jake Mamo with him. He would be perfect to play outside hodges, fast evasive and a great finisher. Hope we look at him and Gagai as a package deal next year.. Dreams are free lol

I really really really want us to get G Jennings over Gagai

Why didn't WB bring Jake Mamo with him. He would be perfect to play outside hodges, fast evasive and a great finisher. Hope we look at him and Gagai as a package deal next year.. Dreams are free lol

Mamo is an animal ...

If it is true that Matulino is on the outer at the Warriors, what do you reckon about him for our front row?

I think our front row is fine atm, more worried about wingers.

Yeah I think he surprised a few people at the end of last year and I think he still has it...better than maranta

Anyone is better then Maranta!!!!!

Is it just me or does it feel like every club in the NRL apart from us have great young wingers coming through who can score from any position on the field and all we have is Maranta who couldnt score in a brothel and Vidot who couldnt catch a cold in Antartica.

We need another Yow Yeh to come through the system!!!

Stupid business decision to re-sign him before the season starts, should be waiting until mid-season, if not post-season, to see if he improves under Bennet.

I can't see any of the Sydney teams wanting him, they all have pretty solid hookers.

Obviously Bennett is very confident he can take his game to another level.

Great news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Manifesto
  • BroncosAlways
  • simplythebest
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.