Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I like, hear about it, people tell dese things you know

Trump1.jpg

Strong rumour going around stating the Joe Ofengahue is about to be dealt to Newc for Korbin Sims. I actually think that this would be a good trade but is unlikely to happen.

Strong rumour going around stating the Joe Ofengahue is about to be dealt to Newc for Korbin Sims. I actually think that this would be a good trade but is unlikely to happen.

What exactly makes it a strong rumour? Who posted it?

I heard it from the drunken livestock trucker who hangs out at the brothel at Slacks Creek. Is that strong enough?

Probably more reliable than some random Facebook page lol

If he can be related to every indigenous player to ever play the game I don't see why he also can't have worked every occupation.

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but the Broncos official Twitter has followed only 4 new Rugby League players / coaches in the past 6 months.

Tevita Pangai Jr
David Mead
Jason Demetriou

And most recently.. Corey Norman..

Player swap for Hunt confirmed!

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but the Broncos official Twitter has followed only 4 new Rugby League players / coaches in the past 6 months.

Tevita Pangai Jr
David Mead
Jason Demetriou

And most recently.. Corey Norman..

Player swap for Hunt confirmed!

Gross. I will fucking ropeable if that happened.

Gross. I will fucking ropeable if that happened.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence..

But for those playing at home, I just went back through the last ~500 followers that the official Broncos twitter followed and there wasn't a SINGLE current NRL player or personality that wasn't affiliated with the Broncos that I could find.

Very interesting, though he does have an obvious affiliation with the Broncos so could just be a coincidence.

I know it doesn't mean much these days , but he did sign on with parra for 3 yrs recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Old Mate
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.