Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind taga but i don't see where he'd fit these days. A couple of years ago I'd be all for him.

Oh no he wont.

Chris garry agrees

niko is not the long term half unless he improves dramatically. They will go to market for gun half for 19 and beyond. Not sure who yet.

It just seems to me we ain’t going to the market because next year a young half in Tannah Boyd will be our halfback.

He's not even the best young half we have on our books.

IMG 1014

I know the lurker is full of shit but if this were true ....

He has a great kicking game and would come pretty cheap

I know I fucked up majorly with that Pearce rumour and I am hoping that BHQ will Accept my humble apology. But the hot topic in the coffee shops in Noosa and Salvos at Nambour is that Sam Tagatese is in talks with the club. I'm no fan of his but I am sure that plenty on here are.
No.

I know I fucked up majorly with that Pearce rumour and I am hoping that BHQ will Accept my humble apology. But the hot topic in the coffee shops in Noosa and Salvos at Nambour is that Sam Tagatese is in talks with the club. I'm no fan of his but I am sure that plenty on here are.
Ah please **** NO!!!

David Mead is being linked to the Gold Coast for 2018. Only a Facebook source though. The Broncos would have no use for him anyways.

David Mead is being linked to the Gold Coast for 2018. Only a Facebook source though. The Broncos would have no use for him anyways.

Yes please **** off David

Anyone know if those Radradra to the Broncos rumours last season had any substance to them? If Hayne goes back to Parra which is sounding more and more likely every day, Parra's cap might start to get a bit tight( apparently they're chasing Napa hard also)
He'd want decent coin, but if we've already been in talks with his camp then things might come up again...
I can't see him leaving French rugby personally but stranger things have happened.

Anyone know if those Radradra to the Broncos rumours last season had any substance to them? If Hayne goes back to Parra which is sounding more and more likely every day, Parra's cap might start to get a bit tight( apparently they're chasing Napa hard also)
He'd want decent coin, but if we've already been in talks with his camp then things might come up again...
I can't see him leaving French rugby personally but stranger things have happened.

Radradra has already gone ... signed with French rugby

But I thought I read something about him returning to the NRL mid season?

there were thoughts he may want to return, but there is no contract in place with Parramatta (or anyone else for that matter)

But I thought I read something about him returning to the NRL mid season?
Yeah the french rugby season finishes before June 30 or something which would allow semi to sign with an NRL team.

The reason it was talked about was of him going to parra for sentimental type reasons rather than desire to play NRL (he hadn't even left at that point).

No real reason for him to come back on cheaper pay unless he seriously struggles with game (unlikely) or struggles with being in France.

I’d love Semi, but we don’t need a winger on his price tag when we’ve got a couple of really good blokes already in Oates and Kahu, as well as Isaako, mead, and Pearson as back up.

If we have cash to burn and literally no one else to sign, then sure, but it’d be a luxury signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jeza23
  • NSW stables
  • mrslong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • Stix
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.