Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
lol why the broncos following Eric Schiffer? Who is he? And why are we following Anthony Scaramucci, a Donald Trump staffer? hahaha what is going on?

Blokes we are short a hulking forward. Or at least a genuine front rower. Surely we have a plan in place, our team is Rock solid otherwise.

Sua, TPJ, Joe or Arrow need to step up big time of we aren't picking up someone.

Blokes we are short a hulking forward. Or at least a genuine front rower. Surely we have a plan in place, our team is Rock solid otherwise.

Sua, TPJ, Joe or Arrow need to step up big time of we aren't picking up someone.

Tell us something we don't know

Can someone please forward this to Bennett and the club? I'm sure the huge thread on signing a new prop forward like Napa or Ryan James must have escaped their notice and only this insight can assist...

Can someone please forward this to Bennett and the club? I'm sure the huge thread on signing a new prop forward like Napa or Ryan James must have escaped their notice and only this insight can assist...

This is bullshit mate, we all support one club with the same dream. Signed up to this page last night to join the conversation and getting roasted big time. Haven't read through all the pages and was hoping some of my fellow supporters had some insight or good news.

Fucken disappointed.

This is bullshit mate, we all support one club with the same dream. Signed up to this page last night to join the conversation and getting roasted big time. Haven't read through all the pages and was hoping some of my fellow supporters had some insight or good news.

Fucken disappointed.

You'll get used to it mate, it's all good-natured. Welcome.

IMG 0398

Fucken disappointed.
You will find alot of people on here look down on you because your new and they think because they've been on this forum for years they are some sort of expert when it comes to footy. Just voice your opinion mate. Most will disagree because they know better but occasionally you'll get a decent conversation. Just have thick skin and don't take anything personally

You will find alot of people on here look down on you because your new and they think because they've been on this forum for years they are some sort of expert when it comes to footy. Just voice your opinion mate. Most will disagree because they know better but occasionally you'll get a decent conversation. Just have thick skin and don't take anything personally

Fucken disappointed.

Nah you're not getting roasted yet, go and look at all the Daniel O'Dowd posts and how he is related (in his own mind) to every indigenous player who has ever played the game...

There are huge threads on the site about our need for a new prop, how much Ben Hunt sucks / is awesome. How we are signing every new player on the market (just ask Kyall...) and the news that comes out every year I've been on here that we are mere seconds away from signing Israel Folau / Ben T'eo...

No-one on this site is unaware the Broncs could not do with signing a top prop forward. But then most clubs could, so you see why such suggestions are given short shrift? It's not personal more an eye-rolling situation that the 40 or 50 or so pages of discussion on the same topic is trying to be rehashed...

Last edited:
@Bowden27 firstly welcome to the forum and make sure you hang around, most people on here are just into some light-hearted banter but also remember this is the internet.

FWIW I completely agree we are a dominant forward short and I hope we can sign one because that and a decent run with injuries is probably all that stands between us and a premiership.

I actually don't think anyone was trying to have a go, it is just that this has been talked about to death (granted you weren't to know). Just for context, the need for a dominant forward is one of the most talked about topics on this forum, second only to discussion surrounding Ben Hunt being the cause of all our problems, worst player in the game and overall shit human.

Did you get permission to post this? You're not allowed to criticize the forum until you make 2000 posts mate.

And expect 1000 different team lists that people want and think are the best options for each position.

Hasn't this been finalised?

1. Boyd
2. Mead
3. Kahu
4. Moga
5. Roberts
6. KNik
7. Marshall
8. TPJ
9. Hunt
10. McGuire
11. Oates
12. Gillett
13. McCullough

14. Ese'ese
15. Glenn
16. Thaiday
17. Blair

Right?

Did you get permission to post this? You're not allowed to criticize the forum until you make 2000 posts mate.
I'm sorry. I thought a forum is about people opinions. I apologize ☺

Hasn't this been finalised?

1. Boyd
2. Mead
3. Kahu
4. Moga
5. Roberts
6. KNik
7. Marshall
8. TPJ
9. Hunt
10. McGuire
11. Oates
12. Gillett
13. McCullough

14. Ese'ese
15. Glenn
16. Thaiday
17. Blair

Right?

You didn't leave anywhere for napa. Apparently there's rumours through reliable unknown sources online that he might be released from a confidential contract with suspect get out clauses. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Maddy
  • Jedhead
  • Footy Fanatic
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • sooticus
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • Swordfish
  • azza.79
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.