Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Napa has a small issue with the Broncos as they didn't want him when he was younger. But I was told if they came knocking and he could get out he will be here.

We never wanted every player in the league. They're always too small.

Although the Titans are favourites apparently the Broncos are an option for Copley. Not sure how reliable this source is.

http://www.5thtackle.com/dale-copley-deal-to-head-north-almost-done/
Surely Copley wouldn't be coming back. If he did it would have to mean Oates is moving to the second row because we already have some quality outside backs not in the team in Pearson and Moga, not to mention apparently Marshall becoming a centre and a few other kids coming through. I really rate copley and was sad to see him have a bad year with the roosters, was really hoping he would thrive there. But at this stage I definitely prefer Kahu and Roberts as our centres, although if Oates was to move to the second row, a backline of Boyd, Mead, Roberts, Copley and Kahu would still be very very competitve, albeit a little on the light side.

A strong no to Copley. Do not want. It was best for the club that he moved on. He's an injury magnet, and nothing special anyway.

A strong no to Copley. Do not want. It was best for the club that he moved on. He's an injury magnet, and nothing special anyway.
f7a5e5acfc5e88de76b775a8866a1fb2fcf1b64ba05c28da6be3d45e9a8cf1c3.jpg

Hope he does well at the titans. Their roster is looking pretty good! Happy to see Vidot back in the league. They could be great to watch this year
Yeah if Ash Taylor plays as well as he did this year they have a good shot at being a smokey for premiership I think. Wallace and Proctor are great signings for them in the forwards, add Hayne with a full preseason behind him and I'm sure he will improve significantly on last years effort. Then with Vidot and Copley to add to Hurrell they start to have some decent strike power in the backs as well if they can get their handling right.

Yep I think of all the teams, the Warriors and the Titans are the two biggest smokeys. They will either be there at the pointy end up to their teeth in the premiership or they will be fighting for the spoon, highly doubt they will be anywhere in between.

Well, Titans should definitely make the 8

Was never a big fan of Copley could tackle ok but the rest of his game is nothing flash, I was really happy when we got Roberts.

Was never a big fan of Copley could tackle ok but the rest of his game is nothing flash, I was really happy when we got Roberts.

Seriously? A successful tackle from Copley is one where he doesn't knock himself out. He is a great attacking centre with good speed, his tackling technique is benny hill stuff.

I remember him on the right hand side defending well at centre.

When did we sign Mitch Cronin...This is the nines squad..This was on twitter.

Attachments

• IMG_20170110_192445.jpg
    IMG_20170110_192445.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 227
Mitch is undertaking the pre-season with the Broncos as per the affiliation with the Seagulls.

That isn't the official squad either.

Mitch is undertaking the pre-season with the Broncos as per the affiliation with the Seagulls.

Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up.

Too many big names for a Wayne Bennett 9s side. Also, isn't Scott Prince playing this year?

GOLD Coast look set to land a blow on big brother Brisbane by denying the Broncos their No. 1 recruitment target for 2017.
Ryan James is ready to knock back a huge offer from Queensland’s biggest team to sign a new deal with the Titans, which will keep him on the Gold Coast for another three years.
Earmarked as a NSW State of Origin prop, James was being hunted by Wayne Bennett as a potential forward pack leader alongside Maroons star Sam Thaiday, who is on the wrong side of 30. With Corey Parker retiring last year, the Broncos are looking to recruit some big, young men to keep up with their star-studded and youthful backline.
MARQUEE PROCTOR HAS TITANS IN GOOD HEALTH
The Titans have been winning when it comes to recruitment. Jarryd Hayne knocked back several suitors, including his beloved Eels.
They also pulled off one of the buys of the year when they picked up unwanted Warriors centre Konrad Hurrell on a cut-price deal.
But the player-market win over the Broncos may be short-lived with Brisbane sure to make a huge bid for Broncos junior Ashley Taylor should their No. 7 Ben Hunt be lured away by a $3 million offer from St George Illawarra.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/ac43b43baf69240b6882fa26896b4ea8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.