Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but let's be honest, it isn't like they don't have a history of cap rorting or 'inconsistencies' at least.

Lose: Foran (not on much), Hoffman (big money), Matulino (Probably nothing too substantial), Lillyman (big money) plus small minimum wage players.

Gain: Blair (big money), Green (big money), Harris (big money), Hiku (probably not big but decent enough), Paasi (decent), re-sign Johnson (huge money)

There is a bit of an imbalance there.

Yeah but let's be honest, it isn't like they don't have a history of cap rorting or 'inconsistencies' at least.

Lose: Foran (not on much), Hoffman (big money), Matulino (Probably nothing too substantial), Lillyman (big money) plus small minimum wage players.

Gain: Blair (big money), Green (big money), Harris (big money), Hiku (probably not big but decent enough), Paasi (decent), re-sign Johnson (huge money)

There is a bit of an imbalance there.

They also lost Tui Lolohea, Manu Vatuvei & Bodene Thompson, all of whom would've been decently paid, especially the later.

Thompson?

Yes, they signed him on a 3 year deal and I imagine it would've been for decent coin, he was 18th man for NZ and was considered one of the better young Kiwi 80 minute backrowers in the game at the time.

Tui wouldn't have been on too much couldn't get a look in. Pasi went back for "family reasons" ie wasn't in the titans plans... so would be unlikely he's on much.

Matalino would've been on quite a bit though. He was starting for New Zealand last time he was signed.

Hoffman, manu and bodene would've been on decent coin as well. Can't see anyone else who would've been on much though

Was spotted in a meeting at CC with Sydney club. Manly or Roosters is talk.

Was spotted signing a contract with the Titans and turning up to their training yesterday.

Tui wouldn't have been on too much couldn't get a look in. Pasi went back for "family reasons" ie wasn't in the titans plans... so would be unlikely he's on much.

Matalino would've been on quite a bit though. He was starting for New Zealand last time he was signed.

Hoffman, manu and bodene would've been on decent coin as well. Can't see anyone else who would've been on much though

Tui was actually on a substantial amount of money.

The Warriors touted him as the future and gave him a contract that reflected that.. Which the Warriors are notorious for and it didn't work out. No one could have seen that coming...

When there were rumours the Broncos were chasing him, I think that's why they didn't sign him. He cost too much.

Valentine Holmes to play wing at Sharks. I'd be chasing him hard for 2019 season.
1. Holmes
2. Kahu
3. Roberts
4. Boyd
5. Oates

13. Bird(plays centre for 2018 because of surgery)

Do we have any interest in Brock Lamb? I assume he's available now.

Didn't watch much Newcastle last season so I'm actually not sure if he's any good.

Didn't watch much Newcastle last season so I'm actually not sure if he's any good.

He has potential but meh not that great

He's a 6 too isn't he?

Not bad, definitely didn't notice all of this throughout the year but he could excel in a better team

Not bad, definitely didn't notice all of this throughout the year but he could excel in a better team
Manly for him I think... If at all. Don't forget, Newcastle have **** all players. He can be good depth. Why should they release him?

Valentine Holmes to play wing at Sharks. I'd be chasing him hard for 2019 season.
1. Holmes
2. Kahu
3. Roberts
4. Boyd
5. Oates

13. Bird(plays centre for 2018 because of surgery)
I'd be down, I rate him and have for some time. Just don't see Boyd going anywhere until he's retired.

Holmes is not a fullback.

Not yet.

One day, but he has a lot to learn. Like how to set up his outside men. We'll be throwing money at a bloke that's still just a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Nerd
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Adammacca
  • Brocko
  • Ras
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Gympie devil
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.