Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos have locked up Kotoni Staggs until the end of 2020.

Coming off the bench last week, he's a very good support player. Put himself in good positions both tries. Dolphins should keep him on the bench. He's very dynamic.

So many players have improved playing ISC. The focus of little things over big things in the 20's is showing.

Just saw an interview with Ash Taylor about why he turned the Broncos down. "I didn't get an opportunity there once, so why go back?" he said. Is he serious? He was like 14 years old and hurt himself within a few minutes of his debut.

Just saw an interview with Ash Taylor about why he turned the Broncos down. "I didn't get an opportunity there once, so why go back?" he said. Is he serious? He was like 14 years old and hurt himself within a few minutes of his debut.

haha yeah I saw an interview with him a day or 2 ago where he said money played no part in his decision. He stayed on the GC because he was excited to be a part of "building something special". Pretty obvious he got a dressing down for saying he thought he would return to Brisbane one day. I suppose GC got ripped off for giving him a mil when he would have stayed there for 100k

:lostit:

A baby by looks and by nature

He still has so many flaws but now seems arrogant and on huge money. It'll be funny if he remains Adam Reynolds 0.9 for the rest of his career.

If that's his attitude then **** him.

Glad we didn't break the bank for a halfback who only has a kicking game.

Still has a long way before he gets to Adam Reynolds level

4 try assists in 2 games , how many do our halves have between them ???

On another note morgan @ 7 for QLD ...... Yuck

Our halves have a long way to go before they're at Adam Reynolds level too

Two of those from the first game were pus

He’s what, 20? And on like a Mil a year?

You wouldn’t be cocky and potentially coming across as a little bit arrogant?

There’s plenty here without the mil a year.
He's 23.... and if I was getting paid $1 million dollars a year and I didn't have the right people around me (eg people telling me it's my team and that I'm the star of the show) then yes , I would be extremely cocky...

But if I had the right people around me I wouldn't be...

I really don't see him becoming what Matthew johns is forecasting. First off, Nathan Cleary is miles ahead of him and is a year younger. Milford is also the same age and despite what people think on here, has been the best on ground in a grand final and was a core reason we got there-he isn't in form this past year but his natural ability is millllles ahead of Taylor in every single component of the game except kicking & this mythical game management that has mustered up a 25% (?) win record for him at the titans and won Taylor big matches such as........
Bennett may be at the dementia age but he seems to remember that form comes and goes but natural ability stays. Even the great Lockyer was going to get kicked off the origin team in 2006 due to form. And the last reason, he is missing the BIGGEST attribute that Thurston and co have had: ATTITUDE. Admittedly I don't know the kid and I'm judging off of media and his atttitude on the field but all signs are definetly that his attitude differs a lot to the players who have went on to become greats. I could be wrong, but I like deal to in what is in front of me and so far it shows me all of the above

He did spend over a year with Jarryd I’ve-achieved-everything-in-league Hay e, by all reports Taylor idolised the guy too, seems that kind of cancerous attitude did what cancerous things do and spread to a young, impressionable millionaire.

He did spend over a year with Jarryd I’ve-achieved-everything-in-league Hay e, by all reports Taylor idolised the guy too, seems that kind of cancerous attitude did what cancerous things do and spread to a young, impressionable millionaire.

Correcto...which has now spread elsewhere too.

He's 23.... and if I was getting paid $1 million dollars a year and I didn't have the right people around me (eg people telling me it's my team and that I'm the star of the show) then yes , I would be extremely cocky...

But if I had the right people around me I wouldn't be...

I really don't see him becoming what Matthew johns is forecasting. First off, Nathan Cleary is miles ahead of him and is a year younger. Milford is also the same age and despite what people think on here, has been the best on ground in a grand final and was a core reason we got there-he isn't in form this past year but his natural ability is millllles ahead of Taylor in every single component of the game except kicking & this mythical game management that has mustered up a 25% (?) win record for him at the titans and won Taylor big matches such as........
Bennett may be at the dementia age but he seems to remember that form comes and goes but natural ability stays. Even the great Lockyer was going to get kicked off the origin team in 2006 due to form. And the last reason, he is missing the BIGGEST attribute that Thurston and co have had: ATTITUDE. Admittedly I don't know the kid and I'm judging off of media and his atttitude on the field but all signs are definetly that his attitude differs a lot to the players who have went on to become greats. I could be wrong, but I like deal to in what is in front of me and so far it shows me all of the above

Cleary is 2 and a half years younger, isn't he? He is still 20. It's pretty unbelievable. To be honest, I don't think Cleary is ever going to be a flashy half, just an excellent organiser, but he's only 20, so who knows. Taylor is definitely way, way off Origin atm though. Or at least he should be. I wouldn't say he's even particular better than Kodi right now, though he does have far more potential... but so often you see players never live up to it, and I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor was one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.