Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberts leaving makes sense but let's hope the Broncs do not pay one cent of his salary. It would be great if they gave Allan back as well.

You can solve our spine issues by doing the following, and I realise this won't be popular but it's necessary because Macca and Boyd ain't walking out of their cushy retirement deals:

Roberts, Joffa, TPJ out, Brailey, Moses, Gutho in.

EDIT: replaced Oates with Roberts. That looks better.

Last edited:
You can solve our spine issues by doing the following, and I realise this won't be popular but it's necessary because Macca and Boyd ain't walking out of their cushy retirement deals:

lol no thank you.

Yeah, nah.

lol no thank you.

Righto, lets just chill with our current spine and watch our forwards, who won’t stay loyal if we’re shit, get picked off one by one by Sydney clubs as we finish outside of the eight for the next 3 years. Sounds good.

As a bonus, the nrl will pounce if we’re shit for an extended period and introduce a second Brisbane club.

Righto, lets just chill with our current spine and watch our forwards, who won’t stay loyal if we’re shit, get picked off one by one by Sydney clubs as we finish outside of the eight for the next 3 years. Sounds good.

As a bonus, the nrl will pounce if we’re shit for an extended period and introduce a second Brisbane club.

I did t say we don’t need a new spine. I’m saying we don’t need your idea. Besides the fact that you traded out our best impact forward, a serviceable workhorse, and our biggest X factor, you also retained our current spine. Where do you fit Boyd, Macca, Niko, Milford, Gutho, Brayley, and Moses into one team?

Last edited:

I like your hustle mate, but I don't think you thought that one through

We should go to Bennett and offer him a direct swap, Roberts for Reynolds

Haha, that's a joke right?

We should put a call in to AJ Brimson's management, I have no idea why the Tits aren't starting him. I think he'd be an immediate upgrade on Darius this year and would also provide us with Five-Eighth cover in the future if we decide to punt Milford at some point.

I really like the way he plays, 100% effort every single play, the sort of guy you need at 1.

We should put a call in to AJ Brimson's management, I have no idea why the Tits aren't starting him. I think he'd be an immediate upgrade on Darius this year and would also provide us with Five-Eighth cover in the future if we decide to punt Milford at some point.

I really like the way he plays, 100% effort every single play, the sort of guy you need at 1.

Direct swap? Boyd for Brimson? They can take on Boyd's wage too.

I don’t know who you are. I am sure i know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like Siebold. If your Siebold, let Boyd go now and replace him with what you propose above, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Keep Nikorima, punt Milford and sign somebody who has half a footy brain and can comprehend what it takes to actually win a game of footy. Nikorima is just as good at Milford for 1/5 the price. At least Nikorima looks dangerous with ball in hand. Milford is a shadow of his 2015 former self where he made line break after line break. I’ve had enough of him running around in circles like a headless chook in the middle of the field. The money that’s left over from Milford’s ridiculously high contract can be used to re-sign somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • heartly87
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • MrRobot
  • Financeguy
  • marw
  • BroncosAlways
  • Clintos
  • Old Mate
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.