Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue James Maloney from Penrith on 450K year per year performance contract

Last edited:
If Kodi does leave I don’t know any opposition player that would be cheered more by broncos fans. Great servant for the club and I hoe he has great success but perhaps it’s in the best interests for all involved

I wish. But Broncos fans aren't like that. They booed Josh McGuire on his return ffs. They booed DCE for screwing over the Titans! Yet somehow cheered for Inglis after he screwed us.

The only time i've heard cheers for an ex player playing against us was Petero Civoniceva.

Why would the Broncos release their #1 HB to an opposition club? That doesn't make any sense to me. Sure, he has his struggles but he's not alone in that regard. That is putting a lot of faith in the likes of SOS or Dearden who are both massively inexperienced and may not cut the mustard. Mid season transfers almost always involve players who are languishing in reserve grade, not a team's #7 who has played every game.

Last edited:
I wish. But Broncos fans aren't like that. They booed Josh McGuire on his return ffs. They booed DCE for screwing over the Titans! Yet somehow cheered for Inglis after he screwed us.

The only time i've heard cheers for an ex player playing against us was Petero Civoniceva.
I cheer for Kahu. I think he's a great bloke and has been through absolute hell his whole career.

I think the Nikorima talk is wrong though. Don't see it happening mid season, or at least not for a couple weeks. We verse the warriors in 3 or 4 weeks, doubt they would release him before then.

Part 2 of Broncos vs Bennett

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this is a strange one. I’ve heard nothing until old mate popped up on Nine News saying it was a done deal....

As I’ve said before - Dobbo. Enough said.

I hadn't either, but its certainly on the cards now.

Part 2 of Broncos vs Bennett

This shit's me so bad , kind of hope Wayne teaches us a lesson. I want the best coach, next minute we end up with an up and comer, good job white you dumb shit. Really don't like how it all went down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this is a strange one. I’ve heard nothing until old mate popped up on Nine News saying it was a done deal....

As I’ve said before - Dobbo. Enough said.

Usually if it's crap there's nobody backing up Dobbo, but the fact that Badel had it roughly the same time may lend a bit more weight to it.

I don't really care one way or the other, but I still don't see why the Warriors would do it, Nikorima is not the answer at Halfback for them, all it'd take is them watching his game tape from this year to realise he's a running Five-Eighth.

If this is true, it’s the first thing seibolds done that’s impressed me.

Dobbo: EXCLUSIVE ON NEIN, SEMI RADRADRA WILL BE A BRONCO IN 2020.

Lol dobbo is a turd, however I wouldnt be upset if Niko left. He's a 14 at best and thats something we dont need right now. SoS, Dearden to slot right in.

This shit's me so bad , kind of hope Wayne teaches us a lesson. I want the best coach, next minute we end up with an up and comer, good job white you dumb shit. Really don't like how it all went down.

Yes how dare White do what he is paid to do. He is a fucking bastard.

Yes how dare White do what he is paid to do. He is a fucking bastard.

Not what he did, how he did it. A long time friend and dog's him. And his job was to get Bellamy not a coach that could go either way??

JETTING SOUTH
There is very strong mail that James Roberts’ appearance for the Broncos against the Rabbitohs on Thursday night at ANZ Stadium will be his last in a Brisbane jersey. And that he will be at Souths the week after.
Monday Buzz - the daily telegraph.

There’s no doubt it’s all happening at BHQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Evander
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.