Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe sims is in the bag and we went quite on james & napa!
Sims is hardly in the same category as those two. Having said that, I do hope Korbin decides to move north. Maybe he can bring a young outside back with him as there is about to be a vacancy.

Sims just turned 25. Could get his best years.

James signs with Titans and Napa just signed with Roosters. Guess we have to get Sims.

I wouldn't be that surprised if we get Copley back with Roosters resigning Napa and a decent chance Roberts is stood down.

I wouldn't be that surprised if we get Copley back with Roosters resigning Napa and a decent chance Roberts is stood down.

You all know its been coming ... but i really hope we get Copley back.

I'm still a big fan of his... and i think if we can actually give him some consistency in the same position and if he get over his injury problems, he could be a cracker center for us.

And if we get the Roosters to pay part of his salary, even better

You all know its been coming ... but i really hope we get Copley back.

I'm still a big fan of his... and i think if we can actually give him some consistency in the same position and if he get over his injury problems, he could be a cracker center for us.

And if we get the Roosters to pay part of his salary, even better

Go home, you're drunk.

A big no to Fail Dropley. Moga and Mead are good enough.

We need props not more bloody centres.

Sims is hardly in the same category as those two. Having said that, I do hope Korbin decides to move north. Maybe he can bring a young outside back with him as there is about to be a vacancy.

Yeah missing out on james and napa , and James looking likely to be punted! Not at all confident about our chances , maybe a slide is imminent!

Go home, you're drunk.

A big no to Fail Dropley. Moga and Mead are good enough.

We need props not more bloody centres.

Not if we loose roberts . Who in our backline stocks can replace the pace of roberts ?

Not if we loose roberts . Who in our backline stocks can replace the pace of roberts ?

No one replaces Roberts' speed.

If you want speed, Copley ain't your man.

If he catches the ball (and it's a big if) he's not quicker, indeed he's probablyslower than our current guys.

No one replaces Roberts' speed.

If you want speed, Copley ain't your man.

If he catches the ball (and it's a big if) he's not quicker, indeed he's probablyslower than our current guys.

Im not on the Copley band wagon ! Im not sure we have anyone to replace roberts

If Roberts gets punted, we have ample backing cover. I wouldn't reinvest it in backine stocks if he's punted.

I was Roberts biggest fan and couldn't contain my excitement when we signed him. Speed excites me, and he's the fastest player in the nrl. But it was rarely utilised by us, and it seems the writing is on the wall now for him.

Luckily we have mead now as a contingency. Both he and oates have the ability to score a runaway try. The rest of our backine depth bar Pearson, think pangai, opacic, Moga and Seve, seem to have the size and strength but not raw speed (bar perhaps maybe Isaako).

If we don't land Sims, and everyone is concerned about experience, what about matt white? He doesn't excite me at all, but he is a journeyman first grader without a contract. Punted by Bellamy, but you can afford that when you have the luxury of McLean and Asofa-Solomona

Side note, which I've harped about a few times before. Gideon mosby gela?

Doesn't look to be in North Queensland's plans and is blindingly fast with an eye for the try line. 37 tries in Holden Cup in '15 off memory

Im not on the Copley band wagon ! Im not sure we have anyone to replace roberts

Your comment was about speed.

If you want quick, then Copley ain't your man.

You'd have to be looking at someone else.

And I hate to tell you, your probably not going to find anyone as quick as Roberts.

Not liking our chances this season. Our forward pack was destroyed last year and we've lost 2 key guys and haven't managed an appropriate replacement. Unless our young guys step up, we're gonna struggle

Your comment was about speed.

If you want quick, then Copley ain't your man.

You'd have to be looking at someone else.

And I hate to tell you, your probably not going to find anyone as quick as Roberts.

Ummm ! This is what im getting at

Speed for the centres only needs to be over the first 5 metres alas hodges. Quick wingers essential though.

Not liking our chances this season. Our forward pack was destroyed last year and we've lost 2 key guys and haven't managed an appropriate replacement. Unless our young guys step up, we're gonna struggle

Forwards definitely a weakness.

Now everybody wants to spend money on buying another centre (Copley).

Shakes head.

Let's hope Lodge gets cleared to play. He's big and aggressive (which we need desperately).

The other young props are just not ready to be that dominant forward yet.

Forwards definitely a weakness.

Now everybody wants to spend money on buying another centre (Copley).

Shakes head.

Let's hope Lodge gets cleared to play. He's big and aggressive (which we need desperately).

The other young props are just not ready to be that dominant forward yet.
Why are you shaking your head. You can't see the young forwards stepping up yet you're happy with reserve grade backs starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • marw
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.