Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll get him back in once they're in a position to do so.

Surely he gets his gig back when it’s business as usual

When we are back up and running what will we be offering Fifita?

When we are back up and running what will we be offering Fifita?

I’m pretty sure it’s spelt paltry

“Dave wants to stay at the Broncos,
“The whole contract issue has become forgotten because of everything that has happened (with the coronavirus pandemic).

“Just the other night, we were on the couch watching some old games on TV and Dave said, ‘Mum, we have a really good side at the Broncos and if we stick together, we can win premierships. We will be unstoppable’.

“That tells me Dave won’t be leaving the Broncos.

“He is really happy at the club and people don’t realise how close Dave is to his teammates like Payne Haas. He stays at Payne’s place all the time and Dave’s main concern is making sure all the guys stick together at the Broncos.”

The above is a direct quote from Fifita’s mum in a CM article tonight.

Last edited:
“The whole contract issue has become forgotten because of everything that has happened (with the coronavirus pandemic).

“Just the other night, we were on the couch watching some old games on TV and Dave said, ‘Mum, we have a really good side at the Broncos and if we stick together, we can win premierships. We will be unstoppable’.

“He is really happy at the club and people don’t realise how close Dave is to his teammates like Payne Haas. He stays at Payne’s place all the time and Dave’s main concern is making sure all the guys stick together at the Broncos.”

one more quote from his mum that sums up everything nicely:

“The Broncos are home for Dave. He is totally comfortable there.”

I <3 Gwen.

New article has gone up, Dave to shun Titans offer and stay with Broncs...

Probably the same article. Did anyone really think otherwise? We didn’t sign Lodge, TPJ or Glenn fast. We haven’t done so with Fifita either.

We were losing all of them to the Titans / Souths / Whoever at one stage and we didn’t lose any of them. Clearly the Broncs aren’t concerned Bout the length of time a contract takes to sign, hopefully this is a sign they are improving their player contracts and not leaving us with Boyd / McCullough type scenarios.

I have never really been concerned about Fifita going to be honest. It just doesn’t seem as if he has had ANY desire to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Painin the Haas
  • kman
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.