Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly good riddance if true. Massively fucked up the coach swap from all parties involved mainly him and Morris are responsible for the dribble that this team has become e.g signing Gillett to a 4 year contract while he was out with a broken neck, Boyd and McCullough deals and while lots of people on here continue to blame Bennett for existance and yes I know others are also involved in the recruit and retention but he is the one who signs off on them. Also oversaw 3 coaches during his tenure

He stuck his neck out with the coaching swap and so far it’s been an abject failure. Probably a good time to cut ties.
All seibs has to do is scrape into the 8, get pumped in week 1 of the finals and he has probably had a better year then what Wayne gave us last year, especially with the roster this year, plus injuries vs last year..

All seibs has to do is scrape into the 8, get pumped in week 1 of the finals and he has probably had a better year then what Wayne gave us last year, especially with the roster this year, plus injuries vs last year..
Would be very surprised if that happens

Billy Walters currently fielding offers from NRL clubs.... worth a look?

Pedigree. Some maturity. Great Defence! Born on the right side of the border. Prob comes cheap.

Could not care less, in fact I hope he moves on. This club is a shambles. I'm sure he's a really good CEO for a business but this is a football club first and foremost.

And no, I couldn't give a **** if revenue increased YOY on the last shareholder report.

Honestly, A year or two ago I would have thought he would be a massive loss but I am happy for him to go now.

Clearly he is a top notch administrator in terms of the business side of things but in terms of the football department (you know, the thing that should matter the most) he has either been responsible or a part of some of the worst decisions we have made that will cripple us for years to come.

I think part of Seibolds comments that were taken out of context after the Storm revolve around the fact that our entire organisation cares first and foremost about making as many profits as possible and could not give a **** about the actual performance of the team.

I couldn’t give a **** about how profitable we are, we are one of the biggest clubs in Australia sport, there are plenty of administrators that could achieve profits with this club while prioritising winning.

Honestly, A year or two ago I would have thought he would be a massive loss but I am happy for him to go now.

Clearly he is a top notch administrator in terms of the business side of things but in terms of the football department (you know, the thing that should matter the most) he has either been responsible or a part of some of the worst decisions we have made that will cripple us for years to come.

I think part of Seibolds comments that were taken out of context after the Storm revolve around the fact that our entire organisation cares first and foremost about making as many profits as possible and could not give a **** about the actual performance of the team.

I couldn’t give a **** about how profitable we are, we are one of the biggest clubs in Australia sport, there are plenty of administrators that could achieve profits with this club while prioritising winning.
What comments ?

Yep, Sharks were nearly bankrupt and still got a premiership. On field first, the rest after

In my eyes White has always been a pretty decent kind of bloke, thought he would do a better job than Greenberg as CEO.

Seems to have changed a lot, just wondering if this Morris character has something to do with things ?

Well he might be in demand but I very much doubt Souths would be interested.

if he goes id like to see Peter Mullholland given a go...

And the mandate id give him is to reinvigorate the scouting systems we have and absolutely prioritize the long term signing of the very best young talent in our pipelines...

We have to acknowledge the threats posed to that from other clubs like the Storm; i reckon its now time for the club to start pushing back against it...

the business side of things ranks second to on-field success...

W

And the mandate id give him is to reinvigorate the scouting systems we have and absolutely prioritize the long term signing of the very best young talent in our pipelines...

We have to acknowledge the threats posed to that from other clubs like the Storm; i reckon its now time for the club to start pushing back against it...

Won’t happen while News is involved. They need to **** off and give the club back to its members like they did at the Storm and Cows.

Peter Mullholland is a recruitment manager ... not a CEO.

one of the big reason so many Sydney clubs are on deaths door financially is because of who the appoint as CEO's/board members ... namely, people without any background in business ...

This club is far too professional to follow suit ... in fact there is more of a chance of the Titans winning this years premiership than there is of this happening.

should White decide to leave, the club search the globe for the best sports administrator to replace him (well, next best since the nest would be walking)

besides signing the young talent in our pipelines hasn't been an issue for this current administration ... TPJ, Lodge, Paix, Staggs, Carrigan, Dearden, Haas, Turpin are all locked up

Last edited:
Look, i think White is a good operator but I suspect mistakes have been made in the whole coach swap saga and he was front and centre in the whole mess.
In any case, he said himself that we are judged on premierships won and on that score, he hasn't fared so well.

Would be a loss to lose White. All the last twelve months has told us is maybe he shouldn’t have been close to the football operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Fozz
  • bazza
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • cento
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Mighty Bronx
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.