OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha no fucking way should we bring Hipgrave back. Imagine a team with him, Milford, TPJ, Ofa and Isaako. We would be handing the opposition the ball every time we touch it, or never receiving the ball at all with the dumb penalties we would be constantly giving away. Our squad can barely count to six at this point. Less fucking idiots in the squad the better.

Hey guys, I’m hearing from the PNG crew we trying to sign Gagai for 2 years hoping Souths will release him a year early.
He will be playing right centre with X outside of him with Staggs moving over to the left which will hopefully improves his defence.
Would love Gagai to come back to Broncs. Hope you’re right. Not sure about Staggs moving to the left but that’s not a big deal. I guess Staggs will be injured anyway so we need someone to play right centre.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I’m hearing from the PNG crew we trying to sign Gagai for 2 years hoping Souths will release him a year early.
He will be playing right centre with X outside of him with Staggs moving over to the left which will hopefully improves his defence.

Nice first post but you need to build up street cred on this forum for this to be taken with any sort of authority. I hope you are right though!

Souths have been trying to offload Gagai for a couple of years now, he’s on too much money.

Souths have been trying to offload Gagai for a couple of years now, he’s on too much money.
Yeah, it’s been spoken about for a while now. Seems like the right time for Gagai to come back. I wouldn’t be surprised, especially after releasing Bird. Gotta remember that Kev is coach and players may actually want to come here to play now.

Last edited:
O’Sullivan has apparently signed with the Warriors Lodge is his Brother in law no? Could follow him?

O’Sullivan’s dad is the recruitment guy there so you never know.

Im surprised there isnt more interest in ricky leutele. He could be a bargain buy. Solid player who is a natural left centre, Grand final winner and only 30 (so he should still be good for another year or two, and by that time some of our younger/developing players may have matured.)

Im surprised there isnt more interest in ricky leutele. He could be a bargain buy. Solid player who is a natural left centre, Grand final winner and only 30 (so he should still be good for another year or two, and by that time some of our younger/developing players may have matured.)
Yeah I noticed he came back to the Storm. Would definitely be a good buy. His asking price would have dropped in the time he’s been out of NRL.

Anyone got the info from the courier mail online article "Broncos to splash cash" up just now? I know it's probably bs but.... It's the off season, so....

so in the space of 24 hours they go from we are in a salary cap squeeze ... to we have cash to spalsh.

make up your bloody mind CM

Last edited:
so in the space of 24 hours they go from we are in a salary cap squeeze ... to we have cash to spalsh.

make up your bloody mind CM
Have we had any clarity over how much of Bird’s contact Broncos are paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.