Broncos playing up in Mexico

It's their end of season trip ffs! IN CANCUN, of course they are going to get sloshed. Nobody would have known if the Sunday Mail didn't send over a reporter to see what htey were up to over there! What a crock, its gutter journalism, they aren't doing anything illegal they are having a good time in the party capital of the world!

some of this would possibly have to do with the players also putting on sites like Facebook and Twitter "Cancun in a week"

So they need to either watch who is on their list and set it to private or not post stuff like that. Sucks for them that they need to monitor their own social life.

draggx said:
some of this would possibly have to do with the players also putting on sites like Facebook and Twitter "Cancun in a week"

So they need to either watch who is on their list and set it to private or not post stuff like that. Sucks for them that they need to monitor their own social life.

Agreed. why would you need to add 1000+ friends? the players who do that have no right to complain about living in a fishbowl!

It does suck thou and even more so for the u20's. Jharal Yow Yeh will accept anyone who adds him, and will also chat to anyone who says hello when he is online. Same with Josh Hoffman and Ben Hunt. And for that i admire the guys, they are trying to keep in touch with the fans and doing it the way our generation knows best. They just need to know what to post and what not to. The club maybe should come in to this and school them on it.

Credit to the club for sending someone over with them.
Credit to the players for being human.

Shame on the players for telling the world in advance.
Shame on the media for reporting on something so small.

Couriermail you spent how much to fly to Mexico in hopes of the players doing something major? And all you managed to print was a story about players leaving when asked.

Wanna take bets on when the Broncos go up for sale?

draggx said:
It does suck thou and even more so for the u20's. Jharal Yow Yeh will accept anyone who adds him, and will also chat to anyone who says hello when he is online. Same with Josh Hoffman and Ben Hunt. And for that i admire the guys, they are trying to keep in touch with the fans and doing it the way our generation knows best. They just need to know what to post and what not to. The club maybe should come in to this and school them on it.

Credit to the club for sending someone over with them.
Credit to the players for being human.

Shame on the players for telling the world in advance.
Shame on the media for reporting on something so small.

Couriermail you spent how much to fly to Mexico in hopes of the players doing something major? And all you managed to print was a story about players leaving when asked.

Wanna take bets on when the Broncos go up for sale?

Thanks for that - just added Yow Yeh [eusa_doh

I can see the good and the bad about the fact he will add anyone. The bad is this topic. The good is it shows how human he actually is.

One of the reasons i like him so much as a player also has to do with how great of a bloke he comes across as.

guppy said:
Staff from Senor Frog's described the scene to The Sunday Mail, saying the group had videotaped their antics.
"They stripped (to their underwear) and started jumping off the balcony," day manager Gustavo Castillo said.

I have no idea why this day manager gives a damn all of a sudden.

To put Senor Frog's into perspective, they don't check IDs and when I was there they were holding a wet t-shirt competition. Staff/MCs actively encouraged girls to flash the crowd.
You pay your $44 at the door and they hand you a yard glass. You get free refills all night, whether it be beer or spirits. They also have women walking around with whistles that pour shots down your throat.

They also had an arm-wrestling competition, in which my mate joined in.
Given we were all quite a few beers in, he stripped down to his boxers (Aussie flag boxers...he was showing off thinking people would like him more being an Aussie - the crowd just shouted "U S A, U S A!!!" instead) and then the loser was dumped into a pool via a slide which is basically a fenced off part of the lagoon. A lot of people were just in their undies.

This is a party orientated club, in a party orientated city. They've done nothing wrong in the context of it all.

Nashy, does it actually say anywhere that the Broncos club paid for this trip? Honest question because I can't find it.
If they did, they probably wanted the boys to go out and be boys as far away as possible. Either Vegas or Cancun are great for that, if you don't have weedy journalists following your every move.

Have to agree. They haven't actually done anything different to what the majority of tourists do in Cancun. Isn't that why people go there?

Also $44 for an all-you-can drink? Sounds awesome!!

They are still human and do deserve, at least once a year, to let their hair down like the rest of us. They got drunk and jumped from a balcony. At least when asked to leave they cooperated nicely.

Aaron said:
Wonder if thats a joint in Wallace's hand....

Which paper you work for?

Its proberly a Wee Willum. Give the bloke a break.

Look at the cloth draped over Michaels' cap. Looks to me like a middle eastern type garment, if I didn't know any better I'd say he's a new member of the Taliban. Wallace is looking awfully communist in the photo as well.

Damn those evil Broncos.

And why only 3 Players where is the rest of the team. Trouble at the Broncos Wallace is getting traded to Souths because he is on the outs with coaching. thats why he is with Gorrell and Michaels .

Looks like a joint to me!

Just quietly, whats going on with clintons hair? Doing a corey parker and going grey!

BTW whats clinton holding??? (its not a bong is it?)

Beale said:
Looks like a joint to me!

Just quietly, whats going on with clintons hair? Doing a corey parker and going grey!

BTW whats clinton holding??? (its not a bong is it?)

That'll be a yard glass.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • Rowdy124
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Brotherdu
  • Hurrijo
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • dasherhalo
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.