Broncos positivity thread

Wonder kid Lachie Maranta in the news this arvo for saving a kid in the surf on the coast.

Sorry, just picturing him "sprinting" down the beach, launches to dive in to the water, and instantly the tide goes out and he does the boingggg thing head first in the sand.

A very decent human, for sure, the spud factor is almost endearing.

This is from the Commonwealth Style Guide.

"Less is also used to modify units of time, money, measurement, and other general statistics."
Less is for grammatically singular nouns. So less time, fewer hours. Litmus test for a prat is correcting you on it.

Last edited:
Depending on how you look at it, it's also one day further away from the last time we won one.

It's also one day closer to the heat death of the universe and the ultimate cessation of all things and the very memory of all things, but as I like to look on the positive side that will include the Melbourne Storm so not a bad thing at all on balance.

In sad news, the CM is reporting club legend King Wally has split with his wife of 36 years. In keeping with the topic, you'll be pleased to hear he's hooked up with a new squeeze:

“This is a deeply personal matter that we do not want to discuss publicly, but I want to acknowledge the pain and upset my family has gone through since Jacqui and I separated last year. I hope over time we can rebuild our ties and move on with life. I will confirm I am now in another relationship and only ask for the media to respect our privacy.”

McHunt

In sad news, the CM is reporting club legend King Wally has split with his wife of 36 years. In keeping with the topic, you'll be pleased to hear he's hooked up with a new squeeze:

“This is a deeply personal matter that we do not want to discuss publicly, but I want to acknowledge the pain and upset my family has gone through since Jacqui and I separated last year. I hope over time we can rebuild our ties and move on with life. I will confirm I am now in another relationship and only ask for the media to respect our privacy.”

McHunt
Matt Srama’s preferred wiping technique would be a more interesting piece of rugby league news than this.

Matt Srama’s preferred wiping technique would be a more interesting piece of rugby league news than this.
Founding Bronco. Greatest rugby league player of all time. Currently lead story in the Daily Mail. Rates a mention.

Honeyview Daily Mail Online

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Maroon4life
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • Wolfie
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.