Broncos positivity thread

Founding Bronco. Greatest rugby league player of all time. Currently lead story in the Daily Mail. Rates a mention.

View attachment 11251
I wasn’t having a go at you McHunty. I appreciate your news stories. I was more having a go of what passes as news worthy.

I wasn’t having a go at you McHunty. I appreciate your news stories. I was more having a go of what passes as news worthy.
Ah, that's because you're mistaking it for a Rugby League story.

It's not: it's about a Home & Away star's mum getting ditched by her celebrity love-rat husband of 36 years. A guy so famous they built a statue of him across the road from the world famous XXXX brewery. A guy so revered he was dubbed the King of QLD and the Emperor of Lang Park (whatever that is). A guy so rich he just flicked one of his swanky waterfront pads for a cool 2.1 mill. It was in all the papers.

It's not about him. It's about her.

Last edited:
Something positive is that we have the sexiest squad in the nrl, Reece Walsh, herbie, Riki and 😉 turps

TBF, I’d do Patty.

hot alyssa milano GIF
You can have him. He's not my type🤭

Latrell rumours and Milf down injured.
What a day, stay positive lads..

AM I being to wishful, dreaming that now that Mcinnes has signed with Sharks, there is some secret discussion going on where we end up with CSmith for a year and sign BSmith for 22? Macca to Drags paying his frieght, Mcinnes to Sharks, Sharks forking out cash for him and we have a kitty?

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.