Broncos positivity thread

Yeah I don’t think we really need it tbh. I think sign Ryan James for 2 years on a reasonable contract and we’re good for forwards.

That’s an experienced edge, and experienced middle, and plenty of young talent. Rest of the money should go on the spine
Yep my thoughts exactly

Looks like there is some pie magic being sprinkled on the Newcastle squad... That is good to read!

Couldn't happen to a better club or nicer group of fans. They can suck it.

Seriously? Newcastle fans are among the best in the entire sport. Their team has sucked for years and they still get excellent numbers to their games. 13 other clubs could learn a bucket load from them. It is a shame Seibold and Moses have infected two of the best clubs in the comp.

Seriously? Newcastle fans are among the best in the entire sport. Their team has sucked for years and they still get excellent numbers to their games. 13 other clubs could learn a bucket load from them. It is a shame Seibold and Moses have infected two of the best clubs in the comp.
They show up to games but every Knights fan I have ever met has a massive hatred of anything Broncos related, they shit on Lockyer constantly because the comparison is always Johns or Lockyer, they shit on 1997 because they think their title is more legit, they shit on Bennett and are incapable of a logical thought regarding him and they give us shit for winning the spoon because we signed Bennett. Their fans are dick heads, only topped by Tigers and Bulldogs fans I think.

Actually the worst fans are those that bring instruments to games.

They show up to games but every Knights fan I have ever met has a massive hatred of anything Broncos related, they shit on Lockyer constantly because the comparison is always Johns or Lockyer, they shit on 1997 because they think their title is more legit, they shit on Bennett and are incapable of a logical thought regarding him and they give us shit for winning the spoon because we signed Bennett. Their fans are dick heads, only topped by Tigers and Bulldogs fans I think.

Actually the worst fans are those that bring instruments to games.

None of that is a bad thing, I'd take passionate fans any fay who hate the Broncos over dominant clubs with no fans at all.

None of that is a bad thing, I'd take passionate fans any fay who hate the Broncos over dominant clubs with no fans at all.
And I hope their club suffers exactly the same way they hope our club suffers

Attachments

• 1629451690976.gif
    1629451690976.gif
    721.6 KB · Views: 131
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2021/08/17/flegler-i-found-my-feet-after-origin/

If anyone hasn't watched this from last week you should. I was surprised by the honesty and maturity of Flegg here. It's something to be positive about for the future, I guy who can say "I was not playing NRL standard" will expect a similar standard of others. This is the type of guy I am glad we are keeping at the Broncos.

Also loved the flat bat he gave Dirty Pete regarding Walsh.

If you can bet on the top 8 for 2022, put your super on the Broncos making the 8 next year.

Hell even take out a 2nd mortgage and make that bet.

Saw the headline, but haven't given them the click.

I'm guessing the 'move' is just shifting Fifita back to the left??

I get that he's had decent games on the left, but he's a natural right sided player... his problem is an inability to develop his game and drifting out of games (the halves are forced to bring him into the game rather than him going looking for it).

Active Now

• jd87
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Lurker
  • phoenix
  • RolledOates
  • barker
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.