Broncos positivity thread

Don't know where else to post this, but here will do. Andrew Dawson picked his best Churchie (first XV rugby) players of all time. You might recognize a few of these names in the post 1975 list:

KARMICHAEL HUNT
IZAIA PERESE
JAYDN SU’A
KALYN PONGA

DAVID POCOCK
DAVID HILLHOUSE
LIAM WRIGHT
ANGUS SCOTT-YOUNG
ZAC CROTHERS

Poor Brodie gets snubbed again.

Quite a lot of 'heat' has been drained form the negative coverage of the Broncos since DD and the bespectacled one have moved into Red Hill.

All that remains now is for the brand to be re-branded as professional, idiot-free and the place to advance your career for young footy players.

Quite a lot of 'heat' has been drained form the negative coverage of the Broncos since DD and the bespectacled one have moved into Red Hill.

All that remains now is for the brand to be re-branded as professional, idiot-free and the place to advance your career for young footy players.

It certainly has been feeling on the up since White was kicked out the door, picked up, kicked out again, picked up, thrown through the door, and then used to drag Nolan with him through said door multiple more times.

It certainly has been feeling on the up since White was kicked out the door, picked up, kicked out again, picked up, thrown through the door, and then used to drag Nolan with him through said door multiple more times.
Are you sure they're gone then Sprojy?

Looking at teams like Eels, Titans, Raiders, Cowboys.

No other team has as much of an upward trajectory as ours. In fact those I listed are probably on downwards or break even paths atm.

If Para and Titans are what passes for Top 8 teams, then I see Brisbane easily in the top 8.

I like the fact Conner Watson has missed the signing deadline with Newcastle. It would be even more positive news if it was because he was working out the small print of a Broncos contract. :happy:

I like the fact Conner Watson has missed the signing deadline with Newcastle. It would be even more positive news if it was because he was working out the small print of a Broncos contract. :happy:

Where would we put him though? I like the guy a LOT but feel like we don't have anywhere to put him.

His best games have been at Lock, I would say that qualifies him as one.
I think his best games were off the bench for the roosters.
He can be a lock but he wouldn't be my pick , I'd chase someone like Josh curran if I was looking for one.
But imo we don't need to spend money on a lock , think we're covered in that position.

I think his best games were off the bench for the roosters.
He can be a lock but he wouldn't be my pick , I'd chase someone like Josh curran if I was looking for one.
But imo we don't need to spend money on a lock , think we're covered in that position.
Yeah I don’t think we really need it tbh. I think sign Ryan James for 2 years on a reasonable contract and we’re good for forwards.

That’s an experienced edge, and experienced middle, and plenty of young talent. Rest of the money should go on the spine

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Dazza 92
  • Mighty Bronx
  • LittleDavey
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Tim K
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.