Broncos positivity thread

Not gonna happen. Smith would instantly turn everything around but he was never coming, so 4 wins this season has to be the pass mark, anything above is a bonus.

Man, I'd be sending half those bastards back to the ISC for some massive jugs of harden the **** up, starting with Oates, Isaako, Kennar and Meade, and probably Lodge, Carrigan and Paix too. Maybe Walters will wait until round 5 to do some major arsekicking, but this is the season to start blooding youngsters like Walsh and Piakura off the bench and punishing these overpaid passengers.

The amount we hit the skids when Paix subbed Turpin suggests to me he's not the right choice for the bench. Maybe Asiata could slot into dummy half, or bring back Luke, who I thought was perfectly passable there in the latter half of last year.
It’s the paradox Seibold faced. It’s due to terrible roster management.

The guys you are sending back to Q cup are largely the way they are because they were given spots too early and didn’t need to earn them. By dropping them and handing the positions over to young guys who haven’t had to buy there time in lower grades, all you’re doing is creating the same problem again. As talented as the younger guys may be, they will get eaten a live if moved into the struggling first grade team. We need to sign decent experienced guys to make young guys need to earn their positions.

It’s the paradox Seibold faced. It’s due to terrible roster management.

The guys you are sending back to Q cup are largely the way they are because they were given spots too early and didn’t need to earn them. By dropping them and handing the positions over to young guys who haven’t had to buy there time in lower grades, all you’re doing is creating the same problem again. As talented as the younger guys may be, they will get eaten a live if moved into the struggling first grade team. We need to sign decent experienced guys to make young guys need to earn their positions.
This is all true but was made worse because the coach was a numpty.

This is all true but was made worse because the coach was a numpty.
Definitely, and the coach played a big role and creating the unbalanced roster. I find it hard to believe Kev has the experience to make the right calls regarding the roster going forward. His origin selections didn’t exactly feel me with confidence that he had an eye for picking the right guys for the job.

The club needs a total roster rebuild and that will require a Bellamy, Bennet, Robinson, or dare I say Gould to achieve.

Give this a listen if you have the time
76B229F9 90B6 4AF3 8543 C97136376920

Dollars to donuts we don't come last this year. The only way I see that happening is if there's a truly horrific injury toll that outdoes last year's horrowshow.
Well, I have a decent wager with a workmate and I'm backing the Broncos to finish above the Sharks.

Well, I have a decent wager with a workmate and I'm backing the Broncos to finish above the Sharks.
This is one of those reverse psychology ploys isn't it, where you really want the Sharks to finish higher, but if they don't you win money, so win/win. :-) (just taking the piss old boy).

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.