Broncos positivity thread

I just watched the highlight video of the 18 year old half backs first game two weeks ago (im not sure if in allowed to say his name??) But does anyone know how long we have him locked up for?

My god if there was ever a guy who just looks like an out and out football player its him. Wow.
Looks like he could gel well with reynolds. Could play with reynolds in a similar manner than cody walkers plays.

The SMH did their player poll again of 100 players polled, broncos remained the 3rd most desired club with 16% choosing the broncos “if you had to leave your club”.

If you had to leave your club, which club would you sign with:
- Melbourne 33%
- Roosters 17%
- Broncos 16%
- Rabbitohs 10%

Though I have a theory that the majority of the 100 players questioned were panthers players; because panthers players were highly rated in most positions, and it would explain why despite seemingly being the best and happiest team, they didn’t rank as a team players would like to change to (because they already play there).

The SMH did their player poll again of 100 players polled, broncos remained the 3rd most desired club with 16% choosing the broncos “if you had to leave your club”.

- Melbourne 33%
- Roosters 17%
- Broncos 16%
- Rabbitohs 10%

Though I have a theory that the majority of the 100 players questioned were panthers players; because panthers players were highly rated in most positions, and it would explain why despite seemingly being the best and happiest team, they didn’t rank as a team players would like to change to (because they already play there).
Not sure if you've been to Penrith, but it's a fucking stinking hole. I have family there and dread going to the place. Cold in winter and scorching fucking hot in summer (regularly 40+ degrees). Even a home grown boy in Fittler couldn't wait to get out of the place and that was when they were good.

Not sure if you've been to Penrith, but it's a fucking stinking hole. I have family there and dread going to the place. Cold in winter and scorching fucking hot in summer (regularly 40+ degrees). Even a home grown boy in Fittler couldn't wait to get out of the place and that was when they were good.
I worked in the Penrith area for a while and I can’t agree more 😂

- Melbourne 33%
- Roosters 17%
- Broncos 16%
- Rabbitohs 10%

That's interesting, we are nearly level pegging with the Roosters who have been a premiership contender for the past few years.

I don’t believe that poll, sounds like pure garbage to me. If it were true we’d have a better squad.

Probably rated high because we are the only option to players who would prefer to live in Brisbane.

If I want to watch highlights I don't need to look up too many videos on youtube for the past two+ seasons. That's got to be a positive right?

Screen-Shot-2021-06-17-at-11-08-10-pm.png

Fire sale coming up for the other 15 clubs, everything must go!

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.